Is there a doctor in the house?

what it iz

My left side between my rib cage and my hip is in pain like something's wrong with my insides.

Especially when I walk.

And since I don't have insurance, I figured instead of going to see a doctor I'd just make a thread to shoot the shit with yall about it until either it stops or I die.

Let the commencements commence.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the kidneys were in the back?

This is on the side.

Does anybody know what organ is on the left side between the rib cage and hip?

Answer

The stomach is at the top, half under your ribs and then further down is the descending colon (large intestine)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_organ_is_located_on_the_left_side_of_the_body_between_the_rib_cage_and_hip_bone#ixzz1KJiGXyVw

Answer

The stomach is at the top, half under your ribs and then further down is the descending colon (large intestine)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_organ_is_located_on_the_left_side_of_the_body_between_the_rib_cage_and_hip_bone#ixzz1KJiGXyVw

this is dumb swindz as obviously the liver, parts of the small intestine and kidneys are also located on the sides between the ribs and hip bone.

wiki answers?

Answer

I did eat some tough ass lamb chops the other night.

Maybe they're stuck and wont digest?

Why not go to the free clinic and get an exam. Or go to the hospital for a checkup have them write off your expense. You know taxpayers pay for that shit.

Or assassinate every Republican so we can get this single-payer Universal Healthcare program up and running.

Texas.

Republicans.

No commie pinko free clinics.

You definitely might be on to something with that last sentence though.

this is dumb swindz as obviously the liver, parts of the small intestine and kidneys are also located on the sides between the ribs and hip bone.

wiki answers?

all i did was google his question.

I did eat some tough ass lamb chops the other night.

Maybe they're stuck and wont digest?

id say its the drinking. drink two big bottles of water and see if that doesnt help

If it's on the left side - could be spleen.

If it's on the right side - might be liver, you've talked about drinking a shit ton on here before (we all do) and sometimes that catches up with people.

If you go to a doctor's they may check you for swelling and, worst case, run an MRI. that'd suck.

I agree with the "drink water and lay off alcohol" suggestion. Can never hurt ya. Keep your eye on that situation though.