Is there a doctor in the house?

what it iz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all you're dumb. Like really dumb. Second of all you don't see the irony in calling me a geek because I know how to use tabs on am internet browser, but take the time to monitor who is viewing what thread while making it so your name is hidden. Third you act like you have some dirt on me about WoW WHEN MY FUCKING SCREEN NAME IS LEVEL 75 PALADIN. On a message board of tough guys with super hardcore names like DAO and PISSDRUNKWHOGIVESAFUCK I have a humorously not-hardcore name. That's the beyond obvious joke. I'm glad that even that went over your head :lol:

Calling me dumb does nothing at all to take away from the fact that you leave your internet phone set to the same thread for days at a time.

Nor does it take away from the fact that You're a fucking dork who plays the video game version of Dungeons and Dragons.

You should seriously ask your school for a refund because them psychology classes are definitley not paying off.

If I was your parents, I'd be fucking pissed.

Also no one has "put my name on blast" you fucking idiot. It's not exactly the most cryptic name. No one needed a decoder ring to figure out what the fuck it is.

Keep lying.

I'm pretty sure it was COS who put you on blast years ago about where your name comes from, but it might have been somebody else.

And seriously... nobody who's not a dungeons and dragons playing DORK whould know what the fuck a level75paladin is without being told or at least googling it.

You're a dungeons and dragons playing dork.

You're sad. I feel like I should be getting paid to educate you. Go figure that while I'm actively browsing I'm not in one thread at a given time, but when I was replying to you days ago and put it in my pocket and forgot about it, I stayed in the thread. Kind if what I and others have previously explained to you. Keep up the tabs on me though. You sure seem excited when some stranger you've never met leaves your "I think I'm dying but too dumb and poor to seek proper medical attention" thread. Weirdo.

You're sad. I feel like I should be getting paid to educate you. Go figure that while I'm actively browsing I'm not in one thread at a given time, but when I was replying to you days ago and put it in my pocket and forgot about it, I stayed in the thread. Kind if what I and others have previously explained to you. Keep up the tabs on me though. You sure seem excited when some stranger you've never met leaves your "I think I'm dying but too dumb and poor to seek proper medical attention" thread. Weirdo.

God forbid your mouth breathing ass gets payed to "educate" anybody.

This nigga talking bout he put his phone in his pocket while it was logged onto the internet for days at a time. :lol:

How does that even work?

Can you lock your keys while the internet's on?

I'm surprized this nigga didn't make mad posts of qewhbpayiaigfqbpffIBTGtBaqpiwu4b[Y4BAYGBAB4273632467324QGFAYIFGFAF during his hours and days of being logged onto this thread. :lol:

God forbid your mouth breathing ass gets payed to "educate" anybody.

This nigga talking bout he put his phone in his pocket while it was logged onto the internet for days at a time. :lol:

How does that even work?

Can you lock your keys while the internet's on?

I'm surprized this nigga didn't make mad posts of qewhbpayiaigfqbpffIBTGtBaqpiwu4b[Y4BAYGBAB4273632467324QGFAYIFGFAF during his hours and days of being logged onto this thread. :lol:

You really have no idea what you're talking about, it's pathetic.

• Like 1

My phone is always logged in as well. Just like your computer is probably always logged into 12oz. Unless you log out everytime you leave the site.

Everytime I leave the internet, I have to log back on when I come back to 12oz.

If you're automatically logged on at all times then you're probably doing something wrong.

Because I'm not doing anything at all and every time I get on 12oz I have to log in to post.

And I never actually log out, I just turn the internet off.

Everytime I leave the internet, I have to log back on when I come back to 12oz.

If you're automatically logged on at all times then you're probably doing something wrong.

Because I'm not doing anything at all and every time I get on 12oz I have to log in to post.

And I never actually log out, I just turn the internet off.

:rolleyes:

DAO's my guy nh, but this made me laugh really hard. just the last part.

This.

DAO makes this site entertaining to me and such, but capping off that character profile with "and you don't know how to buy juice" had me laughing like an infant that saw his reflection or something.

I dunno why, but saying it out loud is hilarious too, I just like the ring to it I guess.