toughest thing youve ever seen...

j3di

i saw a dog get run over by a bus one time, that was rough...i got hit by a car once ...and stabbed in the arm by one of the metal arrows on our old wrought iron fence...saw 2 cars in front of ours swerve into eachother, knocking a girl out of one cars door and sending the other vehicle onto the big side walk and directly into a little food market full of people

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit some of this is like real gta shit. I never knew this stuff actually happened. And im suprised the people who think they may of killed someone or really hurt them dont feel bad about walking away. If i did that shit i would probably kil myself or something or live life in a guilty depression.

Not much here...couple minor fights, couple medium car crashes.

One was kinda funny, this small drunk Mexican dude kept antagonizing people in front of some bars, but he'd run when they came after him, then circle back and try again. One time he was running full speed and didn't see the chain stretched across the parking lot driveway, and it folded him in half and flipped him over. He got up and staggered away though.

One head-on car crash, one woman walking around bleeding from her head, another sitting bawling in the driver's seat with a spiderweb crack in the windshield in front of her. There were a million people already on the scene giving assistance, so we kept driving and painted some trains.

Another ugly looking crash, I didn't see any bodies but there must have been death or serious injuries. Skidmarks go off the highway and up a steep embankment which turns into a rock cliff. Glass everywhere, and a Honda sitting upright with the roof crushed flat in the breakdown lane - must have gone off the road, up the hill, then flipped over where it became rock ledge. The other car was on the grass median, and a hundred yards of grass was on fire.

Again, its a tossup between three

1) At a Hardcore show, my friend the singer (really quick temper) sees some kid getting fucked with, and tells them to stop it. The people fucking with the kid (four big german guys) don't stop, so he yells again. Finally they pay attention to him and tell him to shut the fuck up. My friend goes..."what the fuck did you just say to me?" Does a stage dive off the stage, breaks one guys nose in midair, and goes all out on the 3 others. A complete and utter brawl breaks out, people throwing shit, blood everywhere, and it spills out into the street. You should have seen it...a whole street filled with everyone just swinging and yelling and falling...

turns out my friend got cut pretty bad and his nose was fucked up. In the end, he hops back up on stage, with blood pouring from his nose, lips, and scalp, and finishes the show before driving to the hospital....

Next one involves an aquantance, know him cause he writes, we've only hung out a couple times. He is on a corner downtown at night, when he sees some kid coming up on him that hates him. Kid has an empty 40 in his hand. Just as the friend turns around to confront him, the other kid smashes the 40 right on his head. They both go down somehow, and the aquantance gets up, and just beats the fuck out of the other guy, kicking in the face and stomping and everything....

the guy I know walks off...

the other guy gets carried to the emergency room....

Next one is on Haight Street...if you don't know it, its kind of irrelevant (in SF.) anyways...I'm walking along minding my own business, when I hear all this commotion. Turns out one homeless guy got really really drunk and hit some girl. So the homeless guy is running away from a pack of like...9 other homeless guys. Right before me, they catch up with him...and start punching him. The homeless guy lets go of his big dog, and one other guy chasing him lets go of HIS dog. The dogs go at it tearing at eachother, and the people just encircle the guy kicking him and punching him and spitting on him...I'm just stunned. The homeless guy is screaming for them to stop...pisses and shits himself, and is only left alone when his is unconsious and lying in a pool of his own blood....the other guys just slink off, catching busses and ducking round corners....

thats all I can think of for now.

guy getting hit by a car...and dying.

guy breaking his neck right next to me snowboaring

woman dead in the front seat of her wrecked car

open skull brain surgery with the guy dying at the end of the operation (blood all over me, the surgeon, the floor was soaked...and the doctor throwing the skullcap into the garbage)

being robbed at gunpoint

having 2 police shotguns and 2 police pistols aimed and cocked at my head

watched a guy put a staple through his hand with a staple gun

guy fell and got his steel framed glasses into his head...with blood everywhere

and 2 cops smashing someones head into a window and then kicking him when he fell on the ground...

my friends and i used to go to this wrestling place in indiana. it was about 20 min from louisvile in some warehouse type thing. it was fake wrestling, but they had a 'you bring it we swing it' policy.

all the moves were fake, but they'd smash flourescent ligtbulbs over each other's heads. sometimes they'd smash like 10 at once. people would bring in 2X4s covered in tacks and the wrestlers would smack each other in the head with them. the tacks weren't long, but they stuck in. one time i counted over 14 in one bald guy's head.

one wrestler also stapled a dollar to the other's head. there was lots of real blood everywhere. even on the suitcase we brought in from goodwill for them to fight with. people would also jump from the rafters (about 16 feet + up) onto the other wrestler and break the table.

it was redneck but it was the most fun ever. dont know if they do it anymore though. all you 812 and 502 souljas might want to check into that one.

here is a pic.. hopefully. real blood and weapons. they just dont hit full force.

http://www.chucksmooth.freeservers.com/images/chuck_maw2_3g.jpg'>

i was at a party last year and some kid from the next town was saying some shit about white kids orsome bullshit just do start some beef so the cat came over and my boy broke a full forty over his head. it split the top of his head all open and he fell down and about 4 of us stomped the fuck out of him. then we bailed since all of his buddies were holding this party.

Originally posted by dr. frink one

...In the end, he hops back up on stage, with blood pouring from his nose, lips, and scalp, and finishes the show before driving to the hospital....

now that's dedication :D

i didnt get to read the rest of your stories yet bc im getting ready to take a shit then go watch oceans 11 again, but damn every other story is fucking funny HAHA

B to the IZZump

in my criminal justice class back in louisville (senior - high school) we watched videos every week of REAL police video investigations. they'd go to the scene of the crime and videotape evidence. kicks faces of death's ass. mmm bodies...

- homeless man stabbed to death found weeks later. eye area black and sunken in, maggots everywhere. a health official had to swab his mouth and ass for semen. gross.

- man goes late at night to pick up some stuff for his wife. he stops at the convenience store phone and calls his wife in his car because he forgot what exactly she wanted. a 15 year old kid shoots him point blank with a 12 guage.

- burglar (man) goes in to rob a lady's house (late 40s). she had been robbed and raped many times and, unfortumately for the burglar, slept with a breakbarrel 12 guage. the shells were in her robe. that's how hardcore she was. the man pushes through a blocked door, lady wakes up and shoots him first time. he staggers back and the lady follows him to the side of the house where she shoots him a second time. he tries to run away now, and the lady follows him to the corner of the house in front and shoots him a third and last time. he tries to run still, blood smearing the length of 2 cars parked out front. he drops dead after the second one. blood all over the side of the cars.

this thread fucking blows me away.

the only tough shit i saw was these two dudes, one about 6'5 ~250 and the other dude about 5'10 ~200, fighting. The smaller dude approaches the bigger dude with his hands in his pockets, everyones yelling at him to take his hands out. he gets closer, pulls his hands outta his pockets, and has those punk spike bracelets wrapped around his wrists. they both sucked at fighting though. only a few good punches before they both backed off, acting tough and yelling at eachother. minimal blood, although i heard the bigger dude re-broke his healing arm.

semi-related: my friend saw his dog get hit by a car, killing it. two weeks later, his brother dies in an avalanche. i've never felt so bad for someone.

Last night my roomate and I were walking back from a party and way up ahead we saw a bunch of cop cars. We thought it was a bust of something cause there weren't any firetrucks or ambulances. We got closer and saw that someone had driven their blazer into the front door of a church. The funny thing was, the road we were walking on was uphill and the front door of this church sunk into the hill about 8 steps so this fool drove down a fucking staircase into the doors. We walked past the whole thing wondering why EMS wasn't there and then we saw the driver chilling out in the back of one of th squad cars yelling "WOOO HEEEY!! C'MMERE!! WWOOOOOOO!!"

Probably last night when we were at my boys little brothers 21st. Everyone was rolling drunk but my homeys girl was BLIND.. like flashing us her tits and shit. Anyways, this girl doesn't get on with her b/f's brother (his 21st) and they have some big argument. Next minute my homey is telling his girl to get the fuck out of here and dont talk to his family like that and dont ever come back etc.. so she goes out the front and he follows her. Next minute the brother (who started the argument) goes out the front and 2 minutes later the two brothers are fully punching (both ex boxers) and my homeys girl is screaming at the top of her voice how she hates her b/f blah blah.. so they stop fighting and he walks up to his girl and cracks her in the face... BLAM. blood pouring out. She's laying on the ground screaming when my boys mum comes out and jumps on the stricken girlfriend slapping her and shit.. then homey gets back over his girl and starts beating her while 10 cops come rolling up from nowhere. He keeps hitting her while these cops grab him and blows are almost exchange between officers and my homey but I dragged his ass inside. The worst part was after this the girl was laying on the ground with blood all over her screaming and crying and the cops were trying to get her to stand up.. made me feel sick..... :spent:

wow...thats an eventfull night. thats real fucking lame thought that yer "homey" beat the fuck out of his girl or a girl in that matter. that just dont sit right with me. and i have to say this thread is kicking ass...lots of good stories...keep them comin.

kliff

Two years ago I had an internship at a Medical School/Hospital. I worked with the Biomedical Communications Department which is a fancy title for medical photography. I spent most of the time in the different darkrooms or duplicating slides. There would be lots of post breast augmentation surgery photos from the cosmetic surgery department. Sometimes there would be breast reduction surgery were they would reduce one boobie and take a picture and then do the other one. There would also be many slides from the school for would-be medical investigators covering all kinds of unatural deaths including suicides, decapitations, drownings, car crashes, gun shots- ect. I used to have 2 slides in my wallet. One was on the most amazing pair of fake boobies I had ever seen, and another was of the remains of a guy's head after he but a large calibur firearm under his ear. One day I was allowed to follow the O.R. photographer around for a few hours. There were actually 25 operating rooms in one place were surgeries ranged from orthopedic surgery to neurosurgery. I watched doctors stick a small camera and a 'scraper' in a guy's knee and play his cartilage like a video game on a monitor. I also saw a diabetic woman get her gangrenous toes removed- that shit still makes me queasy.

not proud - anyone else had this.....?

This is NOT something to be proud of

when I was fifteen I took an hour long bus ride to school, all girls with like 5 boys from a different school. I was less than popular, no one likes the punk girl, and recieved a fair amount of abuse from these few lads - just the usual you're ugly/fat/gay routine (ps the gay bit is fairly acurate, but even *I* didn't know that at the time.......)

I took this for three years, no big deal. They spat at me, no big deal. And one day they turned on my sister.

I was listening to Radiohead on my walkman, and all I remember is taking the headphones off - and then sitting back down again. What followed has been told to me by the other girls: I got up and grab the fucker by the throat and slammed him into his chair - blabbling incoherantly all the while. and then I started scratching his face with my fingernails.

i know it doesn't sound like much - a pussy girly thing to do really. It wasn't - when I sat back down and look at my hands I was blood up to my wrists. I had chunks of skin under my nails - in strips. The guy launches in to a semi-asthma attack and freaks out. He had scratches bleeding heavily, all concentrated around his eyes. I could have blinded him and I don't even remember doing it. He didn't heal up right for months.

Now: the point. I used to think I was tough, but I have never been so ashamed or frightened by myself. Everyone was horrified - nobody who was there ever spoke to my the same way again. I ended up in counciling for a good while afterward.

I do find it faintly amusing now, but thats cause he told the lads in his school that a big group of lads jumped him. I've cut my nails REAL short now, and i do throw a fairly mean punch for a girl - I but I always remember it.

Has anyone else had this sort of wierd blackout?

i saw someone stopped at a red light with his window down, and someone he had beef with walked up to his car and blew his brains out in broad daylight, then ran away up a side street. brains splattered on the passenger side window. i've seen a crack whore get thrown out of a car going 50 mph.

another time, i was riding in a cab with 3 pretty well known graf writers from brooklyn (i won't namedrop) and one kid goes to the atm while the rest of us wait in the cab. some dude tries to rob the kid on the way from the atm at gunpoint. then, the other 2 kids in the cab with me jump out, grab the robbers piece and beat him to a bloody pulp with the butt of his own gun. then this kid jumps in the air and stomps on his head--like the way you focus a skateboard. i was just sitting there with the cab driver going "daaaaamnn" then all 3 of the bunch jump back in the cab and we drive off, and i get called a pussy for not jumping in.

at a botch show, the guitar player did a cartwheel into the crowd, got dropped and kept playing the whole time, when he got on stage, his forhead was bleeding all over his face and he kept playing, that was pretty crazy.

um, my car blew up on the way to school, there was fire coming out of the hood that was like 5 feet tall. it was pretty cool.

Just the other day I was driving back from this club late night going down the road where we see this over turned car. We jump out and see a bunch of ppl prying open the doors, you could hear the people inside yelling for help. The whole bottom of the car was on fire, but we couldn't put it out and these kids were trapped inside. These guys next to me kicked in the windsheild and drug these two limp bodies out. Eventually cops came and had to use the jaws of life to get the 4th kid out. It was fucked up.

Another time we had this house party where some guy in the kitchen broke a bottle over another kid's head, then the kid who got hit in the head ulled out a gun and pistol whipped him across the face and chesed him out the back door. About 1/2 hr later some junkies come into our house, walk up into my roommates room and start doing lines and selling coke out of our house. All of these kids start showing up who we don't know so we tell them to get out and they're all like "nah, chill out man, I'm just here to score some blow" We're like "fuck that!" and throw them all out, so they start talking shit and saying how they are going to kill us. There is like 8 of them. So all the kids at my house start running into the kitchen and brabbing knives, grabbing pipes, bats, and whatever else they could find. Some kid had a big ass chain that I have no idea where he got that. Then they all run out to the street to brawl and one of the coked up kids pulls a gun out saying he's going to shoot the place up. some girls call 911 a bunch and the cops come speeding up, drive up onto our lawn and jumps ut, pull their guns while hiding behind the door and scream for everyone to get down. It was fucked up, I dunno if charges were ever pressed or what. The latter part of this story was told to me, I was upstairs getting head while WWIII was going on downstairs. I only heard the cops

• 3 weeks later...

my friend was skating this rail and fell pretty hard, his arm looked pretty weird. it turns out it was dislocated, he skated around for awhile holding his arm, then he looked up and said "oh man i wasn't a fan of the dislocated shoulder" then he did the rail again. it was pretty sweet.

also, sophmore year, some kids were wrestling around in the room behind my history room and they tripped and flew through the window and just got up. it was so rad.

Archived