toughest thing youve ever seen...

j3di

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WhiteOx+Jun 25 2005, 03:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Jun 25 2005, 03:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-POIESIS@Jun 23 2005, 05:36 AM

i hate reading, hearing, seeing or even thinking about curbing. evil.

is curbing strickly mouth on the gutter a la american histroy X?

[/b]

Yep.

It wont kill anyone unless you jump in the air or off something onto the head, or unless theyre well unlucky. I know people whove done it and not all that much came of it, mind you it was a girl.

It is a fairly evil thing to do though. ouch.

Originally posted by bleeeeegh+Jun 25 2005, 03:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bleeeeegh - Jun 25 2005, 03:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jun 25 2005, 03:18 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-POIESIS@Jun 23 2005, 05:36 AM

i hate reading, hearing, seeing or even thinking about curbing. evil.

is curbing strickly mouth on the gutter a la american histroy X?

Yep.

It wont kill anyone unless you jump in the air or off something onto the head, or unless theyre well unlucky. I know people whove done it and not all that much came of it, mind you it was a girl.

It is a fairly evil thing to do though. ouch.

[/b]

you are wrong. there's no jumping needed, just a nicely placed kick.

bombing in tha daylight for about 2 hours (cuse ya no im TOUGH, or just stupid) but i ran across a dead crack head with shit on his pants, proceded to finish my spot on this roof thing with families and a dead crackhead about 20feet away... not super toug, but worth talkin about.

Archived