toughest thing youve ever seen...

j3di

Originally posted by garcia_vega@Jan 13 2002, 09:44 AM

i saw someone stopped at a red light with his window down, and someone he had beef with walked up to his car and blew his brains out in broad daylight, then ran away up a side street.

fuck.

i was watching a really fat chick walk across across a 6 lane road. she got hit in the last lane and did a slow-mo somersault landing on the footpath, and then just lay there wailing. luckilly, i was on a bus and got whisked from the scene. It sucked cos even though i found it disturbing i couldn't stop hysterical laughing, ive hard lots of people react that way when the see fucked shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hah. yeah.. i've witnessed some fucked up shit.

two very good guy-friends of mine (at the time) met me at this bar. we were having a nice afternoon playing pool, drinking.. laughing, etc.

oh how quickly things change.

the two friends did not hit it off and what started out as a little shit talking turned into "BITCH YOU WANNA GET SHOT".. no one was really packing heat, but the evening ended up with one of my friends getting knocked out with a fucking baseball bat, the other friend running through backstreets to god knows where.. and me tearfully answering questions to the NOPD.

not fucking fun.

outside a show, i was hanging out with my hippie friends that were just back from some festi or whatever they do. it was 3 guys and 1 girl. the girl owns a pitbull and had it with her...they were sitting around this kids car in a parking lot behind the venue drinking 40's with him. i would hang out and drink with the hippies when the bands were playing, and then when the crowd would come out in between sets, i'd walk over(maybe 25 yards) to hang out with my "hardcore" friends.

ok, one of my hardcore friends is known for starting fights/being tough, and he has this little 16 year old protege'...hippies are easy targets, and the protege' saw his "teacher" fucking with them. i went up to him and explained the hippies are chill and they're my friends...so he respected that and backed off...the protege got all drunk and came up to the hippies like an hour later and started fucking with them..

now these hippies are like grimy ass/dust smoking/crazies...the protege' throws a punch and the dude that owned the car(non hippie) threw a 40 at the protege's head. the kid ran and got back up...he comes back with the teacher and a few friends. i warn the teacher that these hippies don't fight, they only defend themselves with weapons, and that he should let it go. he didn't listen and the non hippie car owner dude took charge...he explained the situation and told him they are just trying to hang out, that the protege' came to them. the teacher swung, missed, and the non hippie followed through with a tire iron to the skull. the teacher got his wig split, and his friends started screaming and ran back to the hardcore pack...at this point, the non hippie drove off, leaving 2 defenseless guys and 1 girl with a pit...

a crew of like 20 kids came over and fucking DESTROYED the 2 guys...dudes were trying to fight the girl, but her dog definitely did his thing.

yeah, shit was crazy...so i guess the dog was the toughest

i've definitely had the black out thing... don't remember a lot of fights i've been in.

1. at this MARKED FOR DEATH show (303, not the ny one) my friends put on boxing gloves and fought while we played since nobody knew our music and wasn't going to move for us anyway. it was funny. not that tought. but i wanted to share...

2. at another MARKED FOR DEATH show we had this one song with a super fast thrash part--you know, like everyone immediately goes into circle pit mode--we wrote this part for a kid whose name is "thrash mike" anyways he broke his collarbone during the circle pit. we immediately went into this will crushing breakdown. the breakdown was fucking so tough--like a slow hatebreed chugga chugga kind with some crazy spaced out bass line, double bass pouding the whole time, and some tapping like malmsteen. that breakdown was tough...

3. after this avenged sevenfold show in denver some kids wearing white rags wanted to fight . we thought it was funny cuz its fucking denver and they were trying to be a "real gang." anyways, i got fucked over in this fight, but before i got my head got smashed against a brick wall, i saw my boy "j" (a former boxer--his arms are some of the biggest i've ever seen) get surrounded by 5 kids.they all like dive on him, and like the fucking hulk he throws them off--like flying off him, then he hit this one kid in the face. it was slow-mo shit, i watched the teeth come out of his mouth, fucking crazy.

after the fact we learned the kid lost 8 teeth. 8. his face was so fucking bloody.

4. 25 ta LIFE. nobody is tougher. hahahahahha

saw a guy get stabbed and then he turned around bleeding hella bad and beat the crap outta the guy that shanked him.

Bleeding guy then fell down and got sent to the hospital.

I was so stunned I didn't realize I had let my beer fall slack and that shit poured all down my pant leg.

so i was in minnisota for scribble jam...........wich was good?

minus the fact that there where like only 40 people there...but glue was good as well as mr dibbs...

but the highlight was a dub tag i found in dinky town next to u of m the said...dub never sleeps.....pure high risk area as well as a silk throwee next to the highway off&on ramp...

long live dinky town mofo

that and nic endo is hardcore

and melt banana

and rchard cheese

and pumas on fat girls..

ohio scribble jam better be good or i'm gonna be angry for a week...and post pictures of hans solo and wookies touching eachother..

oh yea....i'm back an shit

my dad told me stories about how his friends would go pick fights with people in bars. the would put their hands in the pockets and put their car keys between their fingers. they punched this one guy in the cheek, and his cheek was sliced right through. the bottom part just flapped around

List off the top of my head

• My mother lose her hair for kemo

• Homeless man with no teeth chew gum, and have him tell me he is homeless by choice.

• Watch a fight that ended with one kid crawling on the ground and my friend walk back to him and bounce his skull off the ground.

• somone masterbaiting durring traffic in their car.

• My buddy show me a .38 Special detective issue he got in a speaker trade.

• Girl break a beer bottle over another girls head.

• My best freind of ten years in a coffin.

• Having cops take my silver and pilots and write "DANGER, I WRITE ON THINGS" on my arms.

• Getting into a car accident and finding my friend ejected out the back window.

i was sitting in rikers island, c-74, and im chillen on my bunk, when some spanish kid and black kid start fighting, the spanish kid is huge, and is beating this black kid down. out of no where another black kid pulls out a shank and stabs this kid in his upperback and pulls it down almost to his waiste.All the spanish kid did was turn around, and head-butted this kid completely smashing his face in, then the black kid he was orginally fighting ripped his cheek wide open, the spanish kid fell to the floor, and the guards broke it up, the spanish kid almost died, it puncture his lung and liver, he lived though, didnt see him after that though, they moved him somewhere else

I didn't see this first hand but Routers is pritty reliable.

This is deffinately in the top 10 of toughest things I've ever herd or seen!!!

NAIROBI (Reuters) - A 73-year-old Kenyan grandfather reached into the mouth of an attacking leopard and tore out its tongue to kill it, authorities said on Wednesday.

Peasant farmer Daniel M'Mburugu was tending to his potato and bean crops in a rural area near Mount Kenya when the leopard charged out of the long grass and leapt on him.

M'Mburugu had a machete in one hand but dropped that to thrust his fist down the leopard's mouth. He gradually managed to pull out the animal's tongue, leaving it in its death-throes.

"It let out a blood-curdling snarl that made the birds stop chirping," he told the daily Standard newspaper of how the leopard came at him and knocked him over.

The leopard sank its teeth into the farmer's wrist and mauled him with its claws. "A voice, which must have come from God, whispered to me to drop the panga (machete) and thrust my hand in its wide open mouth. I obeyed," M'Mburugu said.

As the leopard was dying, a neighbour heard the screams and arrived to finish it off with a machete.

M'Mburugu was toasted as a hero in his village Kihato after the incident earlier this month. He was also given free hospital treatment by astonished local authorities.

"This guy is very lucky to be alive," Kenya Wildlife Service official Connie Maina told Reuters, confirming details of the incident.

:king:

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml...oddlyEnoughNews

as weird as it sounds...i'd feel bad ripping out a leopard's tongue in order to save my own life...i can't justify that action. how's that guy a hero? he killed an animal that was just trying to eat him so it didn't starve. if a cow ripped out a butcher's tongue and killed him, i doubt the cow would get free medical attention from a vet.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Jun 22 2005, 02:12 PM

how do you grip a tounge?

tongues actually grip very well. the tastebuds are like sandpaper--i assume this is the same for leopards, i have only experienced it w/ a few other species.... not on my vag.... i wish i had a vag.

Guest SayOne

yo i took out like 5 muthafucks at one time, i was like pow to this niggas face, bam to this kid and all that shit son and like 3 of em was black...WHAT!!..Betta belevie it b. then i had to jet cuz the teacher was all screaming some shit about there only 6..nigga i dont give a fuck son , you look at me all stupid and its abg style ...

HARDEST NIGGA ON 12OZ..WHAT!!!

Well not so much the toughest thing ive ever seen, more like the most CRAZZZZIEST thing I have ever seen.

Ill paint the picture for you:

It’s a bright sunny day in Melbourne, the sun is warm, the birds are chirping and to top it all off it’s CAUFIELD CUP day. For all of you who don’t know CAUFIELD CUP day is the second biggest day on the racing calendar in Australia only to be out done of course by the Melbourne cup which is held the following fortnight.

Spring Carnival is one of the busiest times of year for Melbourne with hundreds of thousands of people flooding down to get involved. Anyway so it’s a Saturday morning and the race track is full to the brink with cute girls dressed to impressed and slopping looking guys who have been keeping in the fine tradition of cracking beers as early at 8 o’clock am

Now with the heat, beers and plenty of guys taken into consideration the \day seemed to be going off without a hitch until me and my pal notice a large group from my school all hanging in the same area. Being fucking wasted we stumbled over to check the deal. I was quickly informed that a fight between a rival group of kids had broken up and the tension was being felt.

All of a sudden without warning the two group (of about 50 each) submerged and a brawl began. Now there was a little bit of funny business going on and some cheap hits but nothing to get worked up about, until all of a out lunged the machete. Cutting faces and slashing arms this machete was let loose in a mob of 100 brawlers the attacker unaware of who he was fighting for just unleashed this blade in front of well over 1,000 spectators. When the blade was drawn most people jumped back and hid for cover, but this one kid who had already been chopped jump back at the attacker and tried to tackle him to the group.

Long story short, he lost an eye, a police horse was injured and the attacker was arrested and sentenced to an unknown amount of jail time.

where i come from the idea of a good time is go and get drunk as piss

and start the biggest fight you possibly can..i seen to much fucked up shit...

one of my favorites though was on rampart down just east of canal st.

and this guy walks up to this crack head and says bitch where's my money

and started stabbing him with an ice pick in his side....crack head guy drops

to the ground and dude just kept on walking this was in the early evening hours...

Originally posted by ZEIKLE@Jun 23 2005, 05:02 AM

All of a sudden without warning the two group (of about 50 each) submerged and a brawl began. Now there was a little bit of funny business going on and some cheap hits but nothing to get worked up about, until all of a out lunged the machete. Cutting faces and slashing arms this machete was let loose in a mob of 100 brawlers the attacker unaware of who he was fighting for just unleashed this blade in front of well over 1,000 spectators. When the blade was drawn most people jumped back and hid for cover, but this one kid who had already been chopped jump back at the attacker and tried to tackle him to the group.

Long story short, he lost an eye, a police horse was injured and the attacker was arrested and sentenced to an unknown amount of jail time.

There is an almost identical story from 2001/2, is this the one you are talking about?

Originally posted by scumdog@Jun 23 2005, 12:25 AM

where i come from the idea of a good time is go and get drunk as piss

and start the biggest fight you possibly can..i seen to much fucked up shit...

one of my favorites though was on rampart down just east of canal st.

and this guy walks up to this crack head and says bitch where's my money

and started stabbing him with an ice pick in his side....crack head guy drops

to the ground and dude just kept on walking this was in the early evening hours...

what the hell are you from neworleans?? pm me

Archived