toughest thing youve ever seen...

j3di

like at a show or through crew conflicts yadda yadda yadda... lets here some stories.

my story...at sick of it all a little while back this bruiser from cohoes drewhah knocked out 3 kids in about 10 secinds with two punches...im not exagerating(sp?) shit was fucking nuts...

love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not really tough, but the whole crowd ran up to the front to scream into the mic, and this chick was the last to get up there, she ran, jumped, and did a belly flop right onto the floor. it was like everyone moved out of the way right when she got up there. fuckin hilarious.

some kid in a drug free letter jacket socked me in the jaw while he was dancing at an emo show. i found that amusing. haha.. goddamn straightedge letter jacket... now that's tough.

i got punched in the throat while goatwhore was playing at some death metal fest.. that was fun.

and i vomited in the pit a while back at some punk show. great stuff.

when i was young i took public transportation back home from school, i guess this was 5th grade, or 4th...im on the bus on the way home with some friends and a dept of public works van cuts off our bus...our bus and the van cut eachother off until the bus gets to its next stop, bus driver gets out and van driver gets out and go at it, so i just went to my friends house cuz it was that stop anyways....

my friend was gonna fight some kid back in highschool like sophomore year i think well anyways the kid pussed out and got in his sisters car and started to take off when my friend pulled him out the window, punched him in the eye, broke his jaw and pushed him back in...then to top it off my friend gave the delivery van knock on the cars trunk to tell them to get going on their way

it's a toss up between 2.

picture the scene: midday at the food court of a shooping mall in melbourne australia. business people, families, and high scool kids eating their lunch. this junky that my friend had ripped off a few days earlier finally catches up with him. *note - my friend's name is little rich. he is called so because he is only a small fella (maybe 5-6/7).

so anyway this junky dude is a hefty lad. a few inches past the 6 foot mark. well he's stoming our way with a friend of his who is equally as big, ready to tear rich a new asshole. well, it just so happened that my friend rich was carrying a machete about a foot long. he whips it out and chops said junky square over the head. remember, there are about 300 witnesses watching. anyway, junky guy gets a bit wobbly and is pretty much covered in blood. people are screaming and shit cos it's a pretty intense scene. rich then takes a swing at junky's friend and damn near chopped his arm off. we then proceeded to bolt like fuck outta the mall leaving these two buttwipes bleeding to death.

well later on that day the police catch up with us and rich is taken in for questioning. considering the circumstances of the situation, the junky wasn't talking, so rich escapes attempted murder charges, and is hit with carrying a concealed weapon, and endangering the public. he is currently avoiding his court dates (he's missed 2 so far) as he was on probation already for drug related convictions.

the second incident happened when me and a few friends were going to pick up some dope from my dealer. we were stopped at an intersection next to a car full of dudes. we looked over at them, they looked over at us. not thinking anything of it, the light goes green and the driver of the car drops a screecher around the corner. our counterparts in the other car, obviously seeing this as some sort of provocation (people are quick to brawl were i come from) race up beside motioning for us to pull over so we can go at it. well, being that i had a broken arm at the time and was up to my elbow in a cast, i was unable to join the festivities. i grabbed part of a steering lock to use for defence.

so anyway, we play cat and mouse around the neighborhood for 10 minutes, then finally come to a stop at an intersection with our advercary's (sp?) car in front of us (not good). to our left is a group of about 15 people, and we are a mear ONE BLOCK from the police station. keep in mind it is about 5 in the afternoon. still very busy.

the crew from the other car quickly jump out before we know what's going on. we are in a 2 door hatchback, so we didn't have the time to get out. the 4 of them come running over with baseball bats and smash the back windows (the glass going all over me and a friend) and punch the driver through the open window. before they can have a second swing at my head with the baseball bat, the quick thinking driver reverses back, and proceeds to smash straight into the back of the car. he then pulls back again, tries to hit one of the guys, smashes the left side of the car taking a door off and nearly killing someone. we proceed to drive straight through the intersection, and do a 180 half-way up the other street.

thinking quickly what we can do, i suggest we should go for the other side of the car and try and kill the guy standing behind one of the back doors. the driver throws it in gear and we head full speed at the car, driving straight through the busy intersection. the person we were trying to hit jumped out of the way and we destroyed the side of the car. at this point the car was fucked and undrivable, and they were really pissed off about it. we kept speeding through, heading the wrong way up a one way street, then went diagonally accross a large intersection, and then sped off back to my friend's house. by this stage our car is pretty much rat-shit, and as we head through my friend's neighborhood, there are people pointing at the car with shocked looks on their faces. it was pretty funny.

i hope it was rivetting enough to keep you reading this long. the above stories are 100% true

speaking of skateboard related incidents...

a few of my freinds and i were skating and riding downtown in a pretty nice area, mostly college bars and business's...im about 50 feet behind my freinds for whatever reason...my freinds walk buy this bar and there are two guys out front. they say something like" yo you wont hit that kid on the bike" my freinds took this as a good reason to keep going and not look back....for no reason the guys (one being 6'4 250lbs and the other being of same weight but only 6'0) start chasing my freinds around trying to fight them, my freinds arent havin it so they just take off...im in the dark as to what the fuck is gfoing on...so in a most retarded fashion my stupid ass walks up behind one of the guys saying "what the fuck are you doing?"...i guess where hes from thems some fightin words and he blasts me right in the face...this knocks me straight on my ass and out cold. one punch...not that im THAT much of a glassjaw but this guys was huge so...yeah shuttup. he proceeds to chase the rest of my freinds around...i wake up a few seconds later and go after him. (yeah im fuckin retarded, i shouldve just bolted right there) he turns around and blasts me once again. this time im on my back again but his freind jumps in and proceeds to kick me in the head and stomp my face while the bigger dude blasts me in the face again and again...my freind...(a member of this message board) sees this and in an act im still in debt to today walks up behind the biggest dude and cracks him square in the back of the head with his his board truck side out right on the kingpin. the guys seemingly unfazed turns around and looks right at my freind who is about to shit his pants. without warning the guy jus collapses like a fuckin tree...once hes on the ground his freind sees this and takes off. my buddy raises his board once again to smash this fucks face in...then comes a pool of blood streaming out of the back of his head...so my freind figures hell just give him one to the chest for good measure...im still unconcious and bleeding and twitching and shit next to fucking dead. if my freind hadnt stepped in when he had i couldve been easily killed or crippled. he took off out of friegt that he could get in trouble for fucking this big stupid fuck up so bad. to this day i still feel like i owe him more han i could ever give.

p.s. all of this youve read i dont remember. i woke up the next day in bed with a phone call from another freind asking me how im feeliong...he told me everything and i was dumbfounded. i was wondering why my head was bandaged and my ear was completely bruised from a pair of timberlands. and all day kept getting more calls and more peices of the puzzle. to this day i have dreams and flashbacks about that night and it fucking sucks that the motherfucker who did this tom me got off with a slap on the wrist all because my friend saved my life. yeah thanks for reading.

watp

i was at a H2O concert over the summer and some smart assed nazi thought it would be a good idead to take off his shirt and show off all his swastica tattoos right before they played. when he took off his shirt everyone went quiet and just looked at him. for a brief shinning moment he thought he was a badass hardcore motherfucker i guess he didnt realize that H2O does a cover song of the dead kennedy's "Nazi Punks Fuck Off!" well te band also saw this nazi bastard and decided to play that song first.haha he wasnt feeling very hardcore as the whole crowd picked him up and threw his ass in the middle of the pit face first. he got stomped for a while and the crowd threw him out of the club. its was the funniest shit ive seen. crazy shit too.

I was at a theme park with my dad when I was like 14 or 15. I was in line for this ride, on these stairs. I was bored and really tired, so I reached under this partition wall and grabbed onto this pole. Suddenly the pole moved! The next thing I saw was the face of this BIG black man looking under the partition at me. He ran around to the top of the steps and started to come down to where I was. All the while he's yelling shit like, "You skinny white bitch! (note: I'm Mexican, so in the defensive mode I was in, I took offense to this) I'm gonna kick your fuckin' ass!" This guy was seriously about 6' 6-7" and 275 lbs easy, so I was shittin' my pants. Out of nowhere, my dad (who is about 5' 8" and 180 lbs.) jumps in front of me and says, "If you got a problem with my son, then you got a problem with me. So I suggest you back the fuck up and take your big ass back to the top of the stairs." (note: my dad knows how to fight - State wrestling team in high school and a brown or black belt in Karate - so this was not an empty threat) The big guy made his way back to the top and that was that.

My dad is so tough sometimes that he doesn't even have to hit anybody to win a fight.

theese dudes in a car rode up in front of our car, then their heads go down and they all start unloading rounds on this dudes car in front of them. then they speed away with this dude all shot car all fucked up. the dude still chased them though.:eek:

oh lord. too many stories. most of which involve ct hatebreed shows in the mid90's. riots. insane riots. Someone jumping off a halfpipe onto someones face. eehhhhhh.....

on a personal note, an ill timed hook kick sent a kid to the emergency room the other week with a shattered nose and jaw. I guess they had to check his pupils to see if he was still alive. Havent felt that bad in a long while....

I actually have quite a few of these, but this is one of my favorites. My hubby and I were at a show with friends and were in the pit. My hubby takes a shot to the jewels and begins to shake it off as a risk of being in the pit. Then he looks up and sees this dude pointing him out to friends and laughing. Well it was on. Hubby starts toward the guy motioning for one of our friends to get his back. He grabs dude by the collar and starts pushing through the crowd until he has dude up against a brick wall. I'm yelling at my friend to stop him. Hubby pulls back his right arm and my friend grabs him by the elbow. Since my hubby is left handed I knew this was a feint (sp?) and grabbed his left as it was coming back. I immediately lifted my feet and put full weight on his arm. He still connected with dudes jaw which slammed him back against the brick wall. Within seconds dudes jaw is swollen and turning colors, and he's crying about how his jaw is broken. I got in front of my hubby and started pushing him back across the room, through the crowd, yelling the whole time. The removal of his shirt was enough that security didn't recognize him so we where able to remain in the club.

Now I am not a petite girl. I'm more like Chyna without being buff. Same body type, and my hubby ain't much bigger. To have two people on each arm, one of whom is dead weight on the punching arm and still break dudes jaw....it just says a lot for the power of adrenaline.

toughest thing...there have been alot of stompings in which a couple times i felt bad for the sorry bastard a couple days later..some superman type football figure had some beef a couple weeks ago with my boy...right in the school parking lot he approached him out of a car and gave him a couple hits to the temples then some good kicks and knees to the face and gave captain america 24 stiches up his fucking grill..the cat had another wound that was healing aswell...that shit god all ripped open..it was mad funny there was a trail of blood leading to the police office.

a kid I write with hooked up with some other kids girl and they were gonna meet up at a park near downtown to fight. my boy knew the kid would try and bring friends or whatever so he got me and like seven other kids we knew and shit from school and sports to go out there but lay low while he and other kid rolled up to the park by themselves. we stayed out of the way in a truck and we saw the other kid had like 5 kids with him. the kid spit in my boys face and they started throwing punches till they eventually locked up and went to the ground , once this happend we all dipped out of the truck where we were waiting and ran out there and watched for a minute till they were completely locked up and the other kid was on my boys back face up and unexpectedly my friend kicked the fuck out of his face , blood went everywhere and everyone just froze for a sec as the kid was bleeding like no other and about to pass out and then another friend of mine kicked the kid again twice in his face. the kids was just gushing blood more than I had ever seen and we started throwing punches at his friends and shit and a couple of them started running the kid who got all fucked up was getting picked up by his friend when my boy went and punched the kid picking him up in the side of the jaw. He dropped the kid who was fucked up on the side of his head and then he fell when he was getting up my boy chain snatched the kid and kicked him in the ribs. those two kids were so fucked up I kinda felt bad. but when we got back to the truck and my when I saw my nice khaki cargos were fucked and my boys white air force ones were fucking straight blood red I was pissed. and my other friend in the back seat said anyone wanna buy a chain and had a thick ass gold cuban link chain. The kid who got booted in the face had to get plastic surgery. crazy experience but I like shit like that, that gets your heart beating

When we went back to England a couple years back, we went to Chester to visit it. My older cousin, 19 at the time, came with us. Anyways, the parents went off to do their thing, my brother, his friend, our cousin, and me were left to wander around the city (the downtown are is fairly small, closed in by a big wall so it's hard to get lost) in a dazed, stoned stuper. We were having a great time until we wander past this pub, where a group of maybe 4 guys and 3 girls in their early 20's stumble out, carrying one of them, completely wasted, singing and slurring. And it was only like 6 o'clock. Anyhoo, everyone's looking at them, including myself, when he starts yelling at me. "What the fuck are you looking at you little muppet?". We just ignore him and keep walking, laughing. I look back to see him and his fatter friend coming towards us. The girls are telling him to leave it, but they won;t listen. Sigh, if only they had heeded their warnings....

So yeah, they're walking towards us pretty fast, so we duck down this alley to get of the main road and just wait for them. They come, and the fat guy starts pushing me, asking why I was staring at his friend. I, always with the smart ass remarks, reply "because he's and ugly fucker". Obviously taken by surprise, before either of them react, my cousin floors the fat guy with the nicest punch to the face I've ever seen. He was out cold. The drunk guy is equally surprised, and attempts to fight back. My cousin gets some nice shots in, before he picks up a pipe laying on the ground and, honest to god, cracks this guy right across the head. That was our cue to get the fuck out of there. I don't know if that guy was dead or whatever, but he wasn't moving. We spent the next few hours pretty much hiding until we met with our parents and went home. It was great....:D

the worst thing ive ever seen is the time i stabbed a kid in the face and neck with a broken beer bottle, i was really drunk when i did it but all i remember is the feeling of ripping through flesh. and lookin up at him and being able to see his whole inde of his mouth from he outside hole i just ripped through. i just saw his flesh hanging off of his face. and blood spraying everywhere from his neck. shit was gross, i missed his juggular by 1/4 of an inch. ive never seen or had more blood on me in my life. shit was everywhere. oh yeah i gotbusted for this and ive been convicted.

Archived