Cop gets SMASHED by a car in highspeed chase

Vossy

Ya'll loving the police up in this bitch?

i dont like cops,if anything i dislike them.i said before that i dont trust them,but its just crazy that you fucks laugh at someone who's leg almost came off.that shits horrible,even if he is a cop.you guys have so much hatred for these dudes and im just saying most of you havent had a reason to be so happy to see someone get hit with a car.you motherfuckers act like you were all victims or someshit.unless you have gotten kicked in the face a couple times you really dont have a reason to bitch as much as you guys do.you saw a youtube video of a cop acting an ass?did it happen to you?there are cunts everywhere,unfortunately alot gravitate to the police force,for obvious reasons,thats shit you have to deal with,but regardless thats no reason to laugh at this dude who just got ran over.bet money almost all of you fools talkin like that wouldnt hesitate to call the cops when somoene is breaking in to your house or when your car is getting stolen...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont like cops,if anything i dislike them.i said before that i dont trust them,but its just crazy that you fucks laugh at someone who's leg almost came off.that shits horrible,even if he is a cop.you guys have so much hatred for these dudes and im just saying most of you havent had a reason to be so happy to see someone get hit with a car.you motherfuckers act like you were all victims or someshit.unless you have gotten kicked in the face a couple times you really dont have a reason to bitch as much as you guys do.you saw a youtube video of a cop acting an ass?did it happen to you?there are cunts everywhere,unfortunately alot gravitate to the police force,for obvious reasons,thats shit you have to deal with,but regardless thats no reason to laugh at this dude who just got ran over.bet money almost all of you fools talkin like that wouldnt hesitate to call the cops when somoene is breaking in to your house or when your car is getting stolen...

Motherfucker it dont matter if it happen to me or tom dick or fucking larry, you fucking swine sympathizer....i hope they all loose their legs. Stupid fuckers like you are the reason the get away with what they get away with....get the fuck off this site by the way your soft...you like fucking sponge bob. FUCK EM ALL OF EM

maybe it depends where you're from or what color your skin is perhaps but all the cops i've dealt with in my city have been nothing but chill as fuck to me over some shit that even in my opinion i should have been arrested for. what the fuck can i have against my city's cops when they let me off the hook the way they have more than once, as far as graff goes. you think i give a shit if they kick the shit outta some scumbag who they catch running from them? or some homeless bum? or a crackhead? hell no. most people that live in my city are fucking subhumans. this place is infested with scum, stomp them all out.

I'm more moderate about the cop issue than some people here.

But seriously. Fuck outta here with that.

Hello Mr. Officer

One day soon the tables will be turned and your actions along with your buddies will have to be accounted for. Their may be scum in the city but your goverment created that scum sir. The american goverment created the conditions for the extreme poverity we now see in this country. Yes many people do drugs to flee their reality's and you criminalize an addict, do we lock up people addicted to alcohol or cigerattes or caffeine? NO!

And yet you and you filth feel the need to pull over a ambulance on way to the hospital for an emergency? Where is the honor in that? You fucks constantly get off charges and are set free...should just show everyone how unbalanced the system really is...fortunately for you America is full of morons and folks that want to believe that your there for them...there are some of us though that know better.

So when your pulling over people in the future remember their is a few "ME'S" out there that would love to look at you tombstone

this is why people like you and i will never be the same, because i take full accountability for my actions and situations instead of passing them off or blaming them on something else. shut the fuck up with your overly liberal babble "the government created the conditions for extreme poverty we now see in this country" how about drug addicts and scum bags creating all those situations for themselves? actually no you're right, blame it on me because it's the same subhman trash that depends on me to keep working hard so they can keep recieving welfare.

i'm not a cop, i'm a shitty restaurant manager that acknowledges the fact that cops around here have a hard job and one that is probably way cooler than mine.

I dont see whats the problem.

A majority of cops are assholes

They threaten you with violence, and a lot times they act on what they say.

Fuck all cops, In Chicago they catch you alone, or with a small group, guaranteed you are getting your ass beat+ if they suspect you of being a gang banger or you write, you gonna get dropped off in some random gang hood+ they gonna tell the guys there you gang bang and that you are their rivals gang.

Trust me

FUCK THE POLIZIA.

Who the fuck else on earth get's to walk around with a batman belt full of shit to fuck you up with...a pass from all governing bodies involving their brutality towards citizens.

I do not get a gun to defend my life, but police get one to end yours with. They are trained to kill you in the name of the LAW. Around my place the police are people with something to prove, they are the hall monitors who got laughed at in school and now have an axe to grind.

I am white and I have never been treated with respect from any police officers, therefor I do not reciprocate the same respect to them.

If you want to be that guy and become a police officer, then you better be prepared to be killed everyday because there aren't many people who give a flying fuck for what "you stand for".

Some dumb fuck cop cant place a spike belt and get away in time. Too fucking bad, I would consider him lucky, that car could have just as easy ran over his head.

endrant.gif

• Like 1

If My car is getting stolen Im running out of the house with a pistol----nobody steals my baby.

and If my house is being broke in to, Im shooting that bastard, compliments of Smith & Wesson

this is one of the few posts i'll agree with in this thread. defend yourself without relying on police. but im sure most of you hippie faggots also hate guns

Similar thing happened in my town years ago, made RealTV and shit. This fucking cunt pig, stupid fucking bacon bitch got fucking nailed crossing the street without looking, some under-age girl had been served at this spot and then took off flying down the road, smashing this bitch on a bank's camera. There was no Youtube in 2000-01 whenever it happened, but my boy recorded it off the news on VHS. We would smoke and watch that video over and over and over, wore out his rewind button haha.

Best part: When they interviewed the pig she was in a neck brace and shit, and I instantly recognized her as the pig who tried to have me arrested painting a legal wall just days before. :lol:

FUCK COPS!!!

May they all be run over by crazy juveniles.

• Like 1

shut the fuck up with your overly liberal babble "the government created the conditions for extreme poverty we now see in this country" how about drug addicts and scum bags creating all those situations for themselves? actually no you're right, blame it on me because it's the same subhman trash that depends on me to keep working hard so they can keep recieving welfare.

i'm not a cop, i'm a shitty restaurant manager that acknowledges the fact that cops around here have a hard job and one that is probably way cooler than mine.

compared to those riding on yachts and private jets,you are the subhuman trash in a shitty situation.i dont feel bad for you though,cause you did it to yourself

you guys should also make fun of the cops who got killed alongside children in japan

...better yet make fun of the cop who got killed rescuing a three year old girl and her pregnant mother

this..there is nothing cool about this dudes leg almost coming off.thats horrible

i mean,i used to be the same way,saying "fuck cops" because thats what everyone says,but really,i dont have alot of reasons to hate ALL of them.

i was harrassed by them,yeah..but it was because i was a criminal and i hung out with other criminals.so ofcourse they are gonna follow me around and stop me whenever they see me out..

i look at it like this now,as a writer,its my job to get over on these people,as a cop,its their job to catch me...there are no real hard feelings,its just how things are,im still not going to get around them,or cooperate with them,because that would be bad for me,but i cant say i hate them just because they are doing what they are paid to do.THIS DOESNT APPLY TO CROOKED COPS.obviously if he is breaking laws or just acting like a cunt and abusing his powers he can go fuck himself.but there is no way of knowing this dude is one of those guys,and if he isnt,shit sucks for him.

most of you guys say fuck cops,but i think your doing it for the same reasons i was,because its the cool thing to say or someshit,but if you really think about it 80 percent of you have no real reason to hate these dudes as much as you do.unless you got the rodney king treatment you really have no reason to bitch..

wall of text,negaprop onslaught.coolstorybr0.idrgaf.

Bieber-Deal-with-it.gif