Cop gets SMASHED by a car in highspeed chase

Vossy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just saying,i dont believe most of you have a reason to be so glad to see someone you have never met or had contact with get hit with a car...

from the diplomatic van thread...

if i saw a group of a hundred niggas circling my car id run them over too.shit,if i see three niggas infront of my car where they dont belong i'll give them 2 honks and hit the gas...

people should know better than to walk in the middle of the road.these guys were just reminding them of the concequences..

just wanna point that out haha.

i understand where your coming from. im not glad this cop got hit, i didnt laugh. dudes either a idiot or just has shit luck.

but you dont have to be a hardened criminal or have been beaten by police to generally distrust them or have some resentment for them. everyones a douchebag until proven otherwise to me, cop or not.

im not jewish, no nazi ever did anything to me, but i dont like them. im not black, i was never a slave or beaten by a white supremacist, but i dont like racists. but at the same time, im white, have been hassaled simply for being white in black parts of cities, i dont hate black people. i've been hassaled by cops for bullshit, and arrested on a bullshit, yet legal charge, but i dont think all cops are cocksuckers. ect..

but being a cop is far from a typical job choice, and for a lot of people being a cop is a fall back choice, which results in a lot of them being not the most clear thinking, unbiased protectors they're supposed to be.

basically my bottom line when it comes to cops is this..

“In such a world of conflict, a world of victims and executioners, it is the job of thinking people, not to be on the side of the executioners.”

from the diplomatic van thread...

just wanna point that out haha.

i understand where your coming from. im not glad this cop got hit, i didnt laugh. dudes either a idiot or just has shit luck.

but you dont have to be a hardened criminal or have been beaten by police to generally distrust them or have some resentment for them. everyones a douchebag until proven otherwise to me, cop or not.

im not jewish, no nazi ever did anything to me, but i dont like them. im not black, i was never a slave or beaten by a white supremacist, but i dont like racists. but at the same time, im white, have been hassaled simply for being white in black parts of cities, i dont hate black people. i've been hassaled by cops for bullshit, and arrested on a bullshit, yet legal charge, but i dont think all cops are cocksuckers. ect..

but being a cop is far from a typical job choice, and for a lot of people being a cop is a fall back choice, which results in a lot of them being not the most clear thinking, unbiased protectors they're supposed to be.

basically my bottom line when it comes to cops is this..

“In such a world of conflict, a world of victims and executioners, it is the job of thinking people, not to be on the side of the executioners.”

hahah that post was me trying to be funny i guess.but in reality i probably wouldnt,unless i felt uncomfortable..

24'd i feel what your saying though...im not really trying to side with cops though.

hahaha that comment from the van thread was gold,

lately ive been reevaluating myself,like the things i say and how i act around others,or on here,and half the time im bullshiting with myself,so i had to check myself..everyone puts up a front,but its tiring and i dont want to do that.i used to portray a certain person because i wanted to look good but now i just dont care what anyone thinks,call me a faggot or whatever else i dont really give a fuck anymore,

im just your average dude,im not hard by any stretch of the word,i dont have mad bitches or alot of money,im not super up and have crazy styles or any of that shit,i cant dance,im just average.and id venture to say so are like 90 percent of the dudes on here..thats really all im saying.so keep sending props or negs or whatever else,its whatever to me.

since no one cares anyways,i bring sexxxy bitches as gifts and im out.

sexy-latina-brunette.jpg

JUSTICE IS SERVED.

YOU WANT TO BE A COP. BE PREPARED FOR 15 YEAR OLD BLACK KIDS TO SPEED UP WHEN YOU RUN IN FRONT OF THEIR SPEEDING CAR...

THIS WAS AN INSTANCE OF "GOOD IDEA" "BAD IDEA" AND THE COP THOUGHT WRONG.

THIS THREAD TURNED INTO THE "I FEEL SORRY FOR THE POLICE MEGATHREAD"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

THAT GUY IS FUCKING LUCKY HE AINT WORSE OFF.

a cop that arrested me a few years ago on some bullshit recently saved this little girls life by giving her early cpr. Yeah yeah everyone here hates cops but there are two sides to the coin. i got respect for the dude even though he caused me a lot of turmoil and cost me a lot of money

maybe it depends where you're from or what color your skin is perhaps but all the cops i've dealt with in my city have been nothing but chill as fuck to me over some shit that even in my opinion i should have been arrested for. what the fuck can i have against my city's cops when they let me off the hook the way they have more than once, as far as graff goes. you think i give a shit if they kick the shit outta some scumbag who they catch running from them? or some homeless bum? or a crackhead? hell no. most people that live in my city are fucking subhumans. this place is infested with scum, stomp them all out.

DAO or MERO..

Why is everyone sorry that this officer who was about to endanger someones life by blowing out his tires at high speed and then pull him out of his vehicle and beat him and then take him to jail and treat him like an animal for months possibly years got hit. They fuck with peoples hearts and minds daily (not to mention wallets.) FOR A LIVING.

Karma, or poetic justice.

Ya'll loving the police up in this bitch?

this..there is nothing cool about this dudes leg almost coming off.thats horrible

i mean,i used to be the same way,saying "fuck cops" because thats what everyone says,but really,i dont have alot of reasons to hate ALL of them.

i was harrassed by them,yeah..but it was because i was a criminal and i hung out with other criminals.so ofcourse they are gonna follow me around and stop me whenever they see me out..

i look at it like this now,as a writer,its my job to get over on these people,as a cop,its their job to catch me...there are no real hard feelings,its just how things are,im still not going to get around them,or cooperate with them,because that would be bad for me,but i cant say i hate them just because they are doing what they are paid to do.THIS DOESNT APPLY TO CROOKED COPS.obviously if he is breaking laws or just acting like a cunt and abusing his powers he can go fuck himself.but there is no way of knowing this dude is one of those guys,and if he isnt,shit sucks for him.

most of you guys say fuck cops,but i think your doing it for the same reasons i was,because its the cool thing to say or someshit,but if you really think about it 80 percent of you have no real reason to hate these dudes as much as you do.unless you got the rodney king treatment you really have no reason to bitch..

wall of text,negaprop onslaught.coolstorybr0.idrgaf.

Ya it fuckin sucks to loose your legs and all that b.s......but what the fuck you think was gonna happen.....Fuck cops n not because its "COOL" to say

I got 2 cops in my fams and i say fuck em let em burn ALL OF EM their might be good cops working out there, but those fuckers work side by side the dirty ones and dont do shit about it, moreover the stick up for eachother for right or wrong.

How many innocent people are dying in america right now for wrongfull shootings, fucking saying they had a gun and all that shit, or how about the people the beat up for questioning their criminal actions, wtf are you supposed to do when your out painting a wall and they rush you, they grab one of your freinds and start smashing his face, you cant do shit they got guns and the goverment behind them.

How about them fuckers that stuck that broomstick up dudes ass a few years back in N.Y., or those bitchs that tazered that dude on his roof who then fell on his head and died....or anyone of the various youtube videos showing police using blatant excessive force against people for dumb things.

They consider themselves the authority and none other. How many houses and families have been broken up or destroyed because the parents have been growing some palnts in a extra room in these trying times, where they fucking say unemployment may be as high as 22% beacuse the goverment allows outsourcing.

How many people have died in botched raids where they had the wrong address and raided that shit and dude had a gum because he thought someone was breaking in or, they busted through the door and a motherfucker was sitting on his couch with his remote and the shoot him thinking he had a gun.

How about the over use of the tazer. Or the b.s. laws in arizona if you look brown you must have your papers.Or fuck how about just getting harrased for being you, who gives a fuck if your a criminal or not...they dont care anymore the got their sights on the entire population and you fucks who think their great can eat my entire dick cause they can all die!

• Like 1

maybe it depends where you're from or what color your skin is perhaps but all the cops i've dealt with in my city have been nothing but chill as fuck to me over some shit that even in my opinion i should have been arrested for. what the fuck can i have against my city's cops when they let me off the hook the way they have more than once, as far as graff goes. you think i give a shit if they kick the shit outta some scumbag who they catch running from them? or some homeless bum? or a crackhead? hell no. most people that live in my city are fucking subhumans. this place is infested with scum, stomp them all out.

Hello Mr. Officer

One day soon the tables will be turned and your actions along with your buddies will have to be accounted for. Their may be scum in the city but your goverment created that scum sir. The american goverment created the conditions for the extreme poverity we now see in this country. Yes many people do drugs to flee their reality's and you criminalize an addict, do we lock up people addicted to alcohol or cigerattes or caffeine? NO!

And yet you and you filth feel the need to pull over a ambulance on way to the hospital for an emergency? Where is the honor in that? You fucks constantly get off charges and are set free...should just show everyone how unbalanced the system really is...fortunately for you America is full of morons and folks that want to believe that your there for them...there are some of us though that know better.

So when your pulling over people in the future remember their is a few "ME'S" out there that would love to look at you tombstone