Cop gets SMASHED by a car in highspeed chase

Vossy

Ive thoroughly experienced this paradigm, and am more concerned with the facts than opinions and posturing. Pretty sure most police departments have "serve and protect" as their motto, and not babysit criminals.

He just laid out facts.

When a cop shoots somebody for no reason, he gets a paid vacation and at worst might lose his job.

When somebody shoots a cop (even in self defense) they get the death penalty.

Those are facts.

And that last sentence you typed there just proves that you're naive as fuck and really do have no idea what you're talking about.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Because "internal investigations" is another saying for non-biased 3rd party rulings on your actions as a public servant. Let alone union representation of the "rights" of said public servants, it's to protect themselves from public back-lash against their horrible and indecent actions.

Give me a fucking break bud. . .

Internal investigations is to keep a lid on a jar of pickles that some cop fucked a 12 year old with.

***and I am a better driver than you.

I don't feel the need to celebrate cops getting hurt or killed, but here's food for thought. Generally speaking, the only time you ever hear someone (aside from a defense attorney) actually express public concern for a defendant's rights being fully observed, the defendant tends to be a cop.

I also don't think all cops are bad, but I do think the bad ones should have the book thrown at them, preferably harder than anyone else, because you know there's way more dirt on their jacket than what has been dragged into the light because they shot/beat someone for no reason.

I didn't read most anything here, wasn't even going to watch the video but someone put the gif up (thanks, asshole, lol).

Anyhow, based on what comments I did read I'll add my 2 cents (it's worth just about that).

1. There's really no one, unless you're Ned fucking Flanders, who lives their life to the letter of the law, cops included. Having a badge does not mean you achieved perfection yet people tend to hold their standards so high. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand the hypocrite factor and seeing someone get their comeuppance, and shit like beating someone up for no reason is definitely wack as hell.

2. Everyone hates cops when they're busting someone for a dime piece or breaking up a party, everyone is happy when they catch a rapist, child molester, or murderer.

It is what it is.

when i was 12 a cop told me how could get away with murdering me and then cry crocodile tears at my funeral

i was a good kid before that

i turned into a total shitstorm by 14 and i'm pretty sure that incident had a lot to do with it

noemo

:edit:

i'm grown up now

and i look harmless/generally am a pretty good dude in my day to day life/know how to talk to shit heads

so cops are chill/respectful to me now (usually)

but they're still all pigs

fuck them

nh

how many years have you held a license?

Are your eye's slanty? (instant fail btw)

How many accidents in those years?

I've been driving without a license for the past 6 years.

4 of those in a state where you actually get arrested for that shit.

Clearly that proves that I drive better than both of you.

Who cares.

Now back to the subject of LOLing at officer Lieutenant Dan.

there's a lot of flip sides to situations, for example, i used to bike to my freight spot mostly during the warmer months and really would dread having a cop stop me to see what i was up to/what was in my bag and all that crap. on the other hand, if i'm just walking to someones house late at night or something and am up to nothing, i could care less if i get stopped by a cop to get my ID checked or whatever, since i'm not even up to anything sketchy anyway. especially if it's in an area where there's a rash of car break ins (for example), part of me is annoyed i gotta stop and talk to a cop when i'd rather just get home, but the other part is kinda glad this dude may actually be doing his job proactively and deterring other bullshit from happening. especially since we pay their salaries.

there's a lot of flip sides to situations, for example, i used to bike to my freight spot mostly during the warmer months and really would dread having a cop stop me to see what i was up to/what was in my bag and all that crap. on the other hand, if i'm just walking to someones house late at night or something and am up to nothing, i could care less if i get stopped by a cop to get my ID checked or whatever, since i'm not even up to anything sketchy anyway. especially if it's in an area where there's a rash of car break ins (for example), part of me is annoyed i gotta stop and talk to a cop when i'd rather just get home, but the other part is kinda glad this dude may actually be doing his job proactively and deterring other bullshit from happening. especially since we pay their salaries.

You're a fucking cop.

You ride in SUV's to your freight spots, if that's even your detail at all.

You also don't give as shit about getting stopped and having your pockets run by other cops because you're a cop yourself and when they find out that you're just another cop, it'll probably lead to free beers.

Cop.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Most of you guys sound like butthurt angsty teenage faggots because some cop interrupted your party or rap letter wall paintings. Yes I've been arrested before, but I got over it because I'm an adult.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/22734

It's a difficult job that should be respected in my opinion. Yea there are some dickheads, but look at the population they deal with. There are dickheads in every profession, and in most of them you don't have to worry about getting shot.

At "best" a cop is over 7.5 times more likely to kill a civilian, than be killed in the line of duty.

That shit is sad the cop died but that's the opposite of how that shit works out most of the time.

Here in NYC more garbage men are killed and injured in the line of duty than police every year.

Swing on a sanitation workers pee pee if you're trying to find a hero, they also earn more money here.

Between 2004 - 2009 the NYPD killed 68 people using firearms according to their own statistics.

(the murders they committed off duty, framed innocent people for, or got away without reporting are not included in these numbers)

During that same span of 5 years only 9 police officers were killed in the line of duty.

I'm not making this shit up: http://nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/AFDR200920101101.pdf

Look at pages 49 and 50 for those statistics on police shootings.