Oh deer! It looks like 12 oz just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware)

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

If he sits on the compost toilet and shits out that putrid meat he ate until he dehydrates and dies ...

then he will decompose and fall into the compost box where a corn kernal from his poop will grow a massive corn stalk....

and other deer will come feast on the corn.

then those deer will get hit by a truck

and other dirty rednecks will scoop up the remains, take it home, clean it

and eat little parts of Keepitrail

• Like 3

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

If he sits on the compost toilet and shits out that putrid meat he ate until he dehydrates and dies ...

then he will decompose and fall into the compost box where a corn kernal from his poop will grow a massive corn stalk....

and other deer will come feast on the corn.

then those deer will get hit by a truck

and other dirty rednecks will scoop up the remains, take it home, clean it

and eat little parts of Keepitrail

The circle of life....

Lion%20King%20Cover.jpg

what i gather from this whole thread and all the feedback is that, yes....you should eat it. this will probably be your best idea of the whole day. you guys ever seen venison at a grocery store? shit is pricey through the roof. this guys makin off like a bandit!

You guys are all tards and probably know nothing about hunting. Dude, you can eat that shit no problem, it takes 48 hours for the meat to rot, what you were smelling was natural.

All these assholes are just trying to scare you into throwing away good meat.

After you are done doing whatever else you are doing, boil it, and cut the meat into thin patties and eat it with bread.

I used to hunt deer with my Dad & my brother in law hunts whales, I know what I'm talking about.

• Like 2

the bubbles and what not coming out of the mouth in the blood?

gasses from decomposition.

dont eat that filthy animal.

i doubt its that, odds are there was frothy blood from a collapsed or crushed lung still in its throat and mouth just coming out from moving the corpse.

i had a lung shot on a deer years ago, looked just like that when we finally found it.

Whew, havent had time to read the past couple of pages, i just took a break from cutting and cleaning - almost done just updatin yall

deer029.jpg

back strap

deer030.jpg

dont give me shit about my stove

deer031.jpg

was fucking delicious, hadn't eatin since breakfast

--more later!