Oh deer! It looks like 12 oz just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware)

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

deer skin ski mask FTW.

forget your house, sleep inside the hallowed deer tonight.

awesome awesome thread, funniest thing i've seen in ch.0 in a long while. also, in relation to the quote

above, this song comes to mind;

but then again, this

whole thread reminds me of a slayer song. metal.

:lol:

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

now i'm kinda lost - should I cut it all apart and then just clean the meat off of the bone to make little tid bits?

dude, judging by this thing's progression, i don't really think there's a wrong answer.

a couple questions:

1. are you doing all this bare handed in true roughneck fashion? if so props given

2. what kind of vehicle do you drive that you would even consider putting a dead animal inside..hopefully something with a bed

either way this is true classic 12oz form complete with picture updates. great job

a couple questions:

1. are you doing all this bare handed in true roughneck fashion? if so props given

2. what kind of vehicle do you drive that you would even consider putting a dead animal inside..hopefully something with a bed

either way this is true classic 12oz form complete with picture updates. great job

I suggest you check out his old "Home Surgery" thread....plenty of pics of his dwellings.