Oh deer! It looks like 12 oz just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware)

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

dude, judging by this thing's progression, i don't really think there's a wrong answer.

this had me rolling..

This thread is a fucken goldmine.

You my friend are a fucking savage

This thread belongs with the Homo Dungeon thread

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

i'm not saying don't put in the work, but if you've never butchered a deer before, and it already smells terrible....

i'd guess the shit sack has already ruptured and you've probably got fecal smears all over, be careful with those.

odds are the meat will be tough from high-adrenaline death, but it could work out great for stews and jerkys.

This.

You're not supposed to open the intestinal tract you tard. This shit is nasty.

Hahaha you're not exactly "cleaning it" so much as wannabe-rednecking it.

Which is a lot worse than rednecking it.

:lol:

the meat is going to be so tough from the adrenalin pumping through its body before it died..

you should mount the skull on your mailbox

Yeah i really don't think you should eat that deer. If anything smells bad at all it's probably not good. if some rot got in the leg i really wouldn't trust the rest of the meat.

Guts smell bad in a different way. if it smells like rot then please don't eat it.

seriously, the animal needs to be opened IMMEDIATELY, other wise as soon as the heart and brain stop functioning it starts rotting.

it keeps a lot of heat in there and rots....

if it was already to the point of smelling in one portion i would venture to say the majority of the other meat was damn near close.

think about how long it took from when the other person killed it and cut its antlers off..

then it sat there. then you took it home and god knows how long that was.

the bubbles and what not coming out of the mouth in the blood?

gasses from decomposition.

dont eat that filthy animal.

seriously, the animal needs to be opened IMMEDIATELY, other wise as soon as the heart and brain stop functioning it starts rotting.

it keeps a lot of heat in there and rots....

if it was already to the point of smelling in one portion i would venture to say the majority of the other meat was damn near close.

think about how long it took from when the other person killed it and cut its antlers off..

then it sat there. then you took it home and god knows how long that was.

the bubbles and what not coming out of the mouth in the blood?

gasses from decomposition.

dont eat that filthy animal.

well that sucks. Guess its crucifix time bro