Ghostface - Apollo Kids 2010

GucciCondom

Ghost must have quit smoking dust blunts and focused like a motherfucker because this shit is a BANGER.

I'll need to bump it another 10 or 15 times to decide but this is a contender for best album he ever made.

I've never seen his lyrics/flow on this high of a level. The beats/production are funky as hell and a breath of fresh air. Lastly, the guest artist lineup is like a who's who of deadly emcees still rocking in 2010/2011 - Black Thought, Sheek, Busta, Ortiz, and heaps of others.

This is my fave song as of now featuring Black Thought. Don't turn it off, the beginning only lasts for 10-15 seconds then the beat drops and force fucks your auditory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33_jxz2vEE0

Ghostface-Apollo-Kids-500x500.jpg

Go here and then click "continue to Rapidshare"

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i honestly thought that'd be the case swindle, but i'd give this a try if i was you.

decent features and drums through out. could do with being longer. but i'd rather it was short than filled with skits and other shite that should've been left on the cutting room floor now i think aboot it.

edit. here's the link....

http://www.multiupload.com/LVL1UWQVTV