Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GucciCondom

Ghostface - Apollo Kids 2010

Ghost must have quit smoking dust blunts and focused like a motherfucker because this shit is a BANGER.

I'll need to bump it another 10 or 15 times to decide but this is a contender for best album he ever made.

I've never seen his lyrics/flow on this high of a level. The beats/production are funky as hell and a breath of fresh air. Lastly, the guest artist lineup is like a who's who of deadly emcees still rocking in 2010/2011 - Black Thought, Sheek, Busta, Ortiz, and heaps of others.

This is my fave song as of now featuring Black Thought. Don't turn it off, the beginning only lasts for 10-15 seconds then the beat drops and force fucks your auditory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33_jxz2vEE0

Ghostface-Apollo-Kids-500x500.jpg

Go here and then click "continue to Rapidshare"

• Like 5

This album is real dope...way better than the last two...I'm still throwing my hat in for Clientele being his best album, but that's just because I'm sucker for that era when everyone in Wu was on point...

Nonetheless the production slams on here and his flow is monstrous.

this isnt one of those "overhyped coz its Wu" albums is it? gettin reeeeal sick of people putting out garbage

good lookin, link didnt work for me tho but im getting it thru fileserve.

prop'd. keen as to hear some new toney.

i honestly thought that'd be the case swindle, but i'd give this a try if i was you.

decent features and drums through out. could do with being longer. but i'd rather it was short than filled with skits and other shite that should've been left on the cutting room floor now i think aboot it.

edit. here's the link....

http://www.multiupload.com/LVL1UWQVTV

fuckkkkk!! great lookin!

guccibot definator contrafluxo button triple activated on some alto sound decibel speaker blaster 9000 shit!!!

Gave this a few more listens, definitely not his best IMO, but still a banger. Much better than Big Doe Rehab and Wizard of Poetry too, although that album only exists in my collection to make teh sex to.

this isnt one of those "overhyped coz its Wu" albums is it? gettin reeeeal sick of people putting out garbage

According to all my boys, that's exactly what it is. So I didn't download it.

just copped..thoughts later..although from the guest spots etc it seems like something more thrown together than an actual ghost album..hope its as decent as some people are makin out

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now