Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
delonemonkey

Parks and Recreation Appreciation thread

Go watch this shit if you already haven't seen it. Its like a refined version of the office. Its made by the same people anyway, its practically the same show. Yet its still fucking hilarious, partly because Aziz Ansari is in it. Im not putting up pictures or some shit but heres a link to go watch it

http://www.tvduck.com/Parks-and-Recreation.html

• Like 1

Where's my price is right appreciation?

Does every kinda funny sitcom on broadcast need its own thread?

this show is fucking awesome

coming back in january!

smash aubry plaza

also aziz us fucking hilarious

werd. love that show.

parks-recreation-ron-tammyjpg-46d7208f466e1fa2_large.jpg

^don't that chick look like tina fuckin fey?!

LOVE ron and tammy

Ron Swanson is the funniest character ever...I heard him utter one of the best lines I've ever heard/witnessed on network TV. It was the episode where he remarried his ex Tammy - played by Karen from Will and Grace fame. He remarries her and flies off the handle, the guys from the park and rec dept come to the rescue, but its too late as he's already got his hair in corn rows and is missing a swatch from the middle of his mustache. Aziz's character asks him why he shaved just the middle, to which Ron replies "I didn't shave it off, it wore off...from friction"

• Like 1

Ron Swanson is the funniest character ever...I heard him utter one of the best lines I've ever heard/witnessed on network TV. It was the episode where he remarried his ex Tammy - played by Karen from Will and Grace fame. He remarries her and flies off the handle, the guys from the park and rec dept come to the rescue, but its too late as he's already got his hair in corn rows and is missing a swatch from the middle of his mustache. Aziz's character asks him why he shaved just the middle, to which Ron replies "I didn't shave it off, it wore off...from friction"

ron-swanson-prison.jpg

Aziz's character asks him why he shaved just the middle, to which Ron replies "I didn't shave it off, it wore off...from friction"

that is by far the best episode this season..they have yet to top that one

tumblr_lfhnpolnnR1qzr5r3o1_400.jpg

• Like 1

parks-recreation-ron-tammyjpg-46d7208f466e1fa2_large.jpg

"I'm a simple man; I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food."

Ron is definitely the best character on the show, but I also <3 April. I would do filthy things to that woman...filthy

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now