Parks and Recreation Appreciation thread

delonemonkey

The Office sucked after Rashida Jones left (who is way hotter than Pam).

Then they have this other show which is basically The Office, with the best part of the Office (Rashida Jones) along with jokes that are funny.

I watched this for the first time on Sunday, I've completed the first season and now I'm two episodes deep into the second, this show is great.

Appreciated.

my man and i totally agree that compared to pam (who is average looking at best) rashida jones is way more attractive. and we fuckin hated that jim/pam storyline. i loved the office until that. it killed it for me. the office has been much better this season, mostly by finally using the other characters more, but it's just not as funny.

i found out a lot of writers from the office left to do parks, so it makes sense.

they should cancel the office and move on.

since it's on on thursdays i have caught a few episodes of this:

it's ok. has potential, and the waitress from sunny.. i'll give it a try.

perfect_couples_nbc1.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That show is already canceled (perfect couples) to make way for some shitty washed up Paul Reiser "Curb your enthusiasm" rip off show.

There were some funny moments on that show, it had potential if it could stay around long enough. The waitress from Sunny had some hilarious moments/lines.

That show is already canceled (perfect couples) to make way for some shitty washed up Paul Reiser "Curb your enthusiasm" rip off show.

There were some funny moments on that show, it had potential if it could stay around long enough. The waitress from Sunny had some hilarious moments/lines.

damn. i fuckin hate paul reiser.

i don't like community or outsourced either. oh well.

i guess i'm lucky they allow this and 30 rock on the damn air.

"my man and i totally agree that compared to pam (who is average looking at best) rashida jones is way more attractive. and we fuckin hated that jim/pam storyline. i loved the office until that. it killed it for me. the office has been much better this season, mostly by finally using the other characters more, but it's just not as funny."

The main problem with the office - not enough creed