this what i'm going to be doing tomorrow

anyone else doing this in their city?

this is gonna be my first year and i've heard it can be insane

dress up like santa, get fucked up, go to bars and have a crazy time

santacon-09-000.jpg

Santacon-in-UK-600x396.jpg

4icti.jpg

santacon.jpeg

i have not heard about this ever. but will dress up like santa and be a weirdo anyways

#EDIT. WOAH WOAH WOAH they already did santacon in my city on the 4th. what? i didnt see any santas that day and i was for sure at the bars.

and they had this as a rule on their event page

2. Pace yourself. Santa likes to have a glass of water every now and then between his holiday beverages! With all those drink specials it’s going to be hard not to get a little too jolly, but don't be that Santa. Santa reserves the right to deny that he knows you.

^ thats bullshit. i AM that santa

I was in Chicago two christmas ago and I saw a pack of like 200 santas parade by me.

img3409m.jpg

I thought it was the most bizarre shit ever... but they all seemed to be fucked up and having a good time. Sounds fun man

"Suspect had a long white beard, red coat and hat, and was decidedly jolly"

You could wreak some serious havoc in a pack that size all wearing the exact same thing.

Obviously.

SANTA IS NOT A NIGGER. THE ONLY TIME A NIGGER COMES DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY IS SO HE CANT STEAL YOUR TV, NOT TO GIVE YOU A NEW ONE.

This was kind of cool in the 90s till it got internet famous, kind of like Burning Man or graffiti.

Now it's 95% yuppies and assorted douchebags who use the fact that they're in costume to act like even bigger douchebags.....in other words, it's one of those events that seems fun until it happens at the bar you frequent.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now