Real Adventures

Milk Grenades

Our first holiday away, just Zara, myself, the van and the open road. We're off to to visit some friends of Zara and I, spend some alone time and see some sights up and down the east coast. I'll add photos every week or so of what we got up to and who we met.

Packing the van for the trip invovled more issues than I had first thought. Packing for Zara meant packing for two and she needed more room for her gear than I did. Additionally there was her stand. Luckily I had found the time to build the new light-weight one prior to leaving. Her old photo stand was far too big to consider taking along and would not have fitted in the back of the van in any case.

normal_Holiday_01.JPG

Travelling through central New South Wales we passed the radio telescope at Parkes

normal_Holiday_03.JPG

At the visitor's centre Zara decided to get out to stretch her legs and have a look around

normal_Holiday_02.JPG

After arrival at out destination Lubov and Zara unloaded the van - check the CoverDoll blog

http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=blog/123

Then Zara, never having met any of the girls, got to know them over the next few days

normal_Zara___Nony.JPG

Zara also got some alone time to relax.

normal_Sunning.JPG

Its tough being a doll.

And no - At no time was an unlicensed doll allowed to drive. The roads are scary enough. icon_eek.gif

While on holiday there's ample opportunity to sleep in.

normal_Lazing.JPG

But when the weather cleared there was a general stampede to the pool icon_biggrin.gif

normal_Pool_01.JPG

There was a lot going on in and around the pool, not all of which was photographed. icon_wink.gif

Yes, we had a lot of fun with four (plus 2 - Nete and Tina) dolls around the house.

Quite a few pics and themes to come after we get around to processing them.

In the meantime the girls ganged up on Tash prior to entering the pool, led by Zara of course, and started to undo her cossie to reveal her white pointers.

IMG_2538.jpg

more

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31921

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic