HELP OUR HOMEGIRL/OFFICIAL 12OZ. WRITER OUT!!!

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't gonna do this at first when I saw the FB post Casek sent me.... as weird as it sounds it seemed like he was spamming me about some bullshit, but since it looks legit I'll do it.

DopeAmbition, I find that it helps the 12 oz experience if you ignore 95% of what's posted here. Also, people are going to talk shit to you, it's normal...don't pull punches, if you really know how to write roast the motherfuckers good.

• Like 1

YO you all crack my shit up. YES the prize is baller, but like I said, party at my sexy new digs if I win.

And stunna shades for the nicest of you.

And also...I have some sexy lady friends who have been thoroughly entertained by today's clusterfuckery. I want them to hop on here with me...but you all have to play nice.

THANK YOU to the peeps voting...keep doing it and passing it on (sounds like a dirty STD come one).

and for those just joining the convo, this is the link. http://www.fulltimefabulous.com/video/view.aspx?vid=V1dhKkMzTcM HOP ON IT!