--Ethreadz needs your thoughts and prayers--

earl broclo ESQ

Some of you might know already, but Ethreadz is in the ICU right now on life support. After suffering some kind of cardiac arrest in his sleep, he was found by his family after it was too late. After not getting any response from him, he was rushed to the hospital were doctors found no brain or reflex response. He is still alive and on life support, but doctors are saying his only chances are in a miracle.

Some of you might not be familiar with his name because he wasn't a Ch.0 regular as of late, but he worked hard to keep the Graffiti forums on here in check, and those are the real reason this site is around. I talked with him on here and Facebook enough times to know he was good people, and we were planning to grab a drink sometime soon. Hopefully we'll still get to do that. He and I both shared a bittersweet view on the world but a positive approach to the individuals we meet in life. it's a shame this had to happen to someone who brought that positive vibe to not only this site, but those around him.

I'm not a religious person and I don't usually believe in vibes or karma, but everyone should send out some kind of prayer/thought or anything to him and his family/friends. If miracles can happen, hopefully one will land on him.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^That's the general message everyone is blowing up on his facebook page. I never got to meet the guy, but how he acted towards me, and on the board, tells me he was good people. I also know for a fact that he had a huge heart for what this site is all about and helping it stay solid. I'm sure many people who are active in Brickslayers can agree.

GOD SPEED ETHREADZ.

Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rage at close of day;

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,

Because their words had forked no lightning they

Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright

Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,

And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight

Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,

Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

- Dylan Thomas