--Ethreadz needs your thoughts and prayers--

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading over some of his posts, dude was always pushing for heads to respect the graf game and the website....dude had good knowledge and was a good dude. Rest in Peace...

ethreadzny2 LAST POSTS

Its hard to be so heavily effected by someone you have never met personally. But to be a huge Guru fan since around 93 and see him perform live ,this has had a heavy impact on me. The man was a gift to Hip hop. Rest in Peace to a legend, real Hip Hop artist and influence to many...

I know its a GURU vid...but its the song that matters

Better yet, since i think he had a kid, we should just pool together some money for his family. Personally, i think that would be a nicer showing than flowers. Let me know who to send it to, regardless of what the money is going to for the funeral or his family.

RIP Ethreadz. I don't think anyone on here has ever had a bad thing to say about the guy, and that is saying a lot on a site full of cutthroat assholes like this.

• Like 1

Better yet, since i think he had a kid, we should just pool together some money for his family. Personally, i think that would be a nicer showing than flowers. Let me know who to send it to, regardless of what the money is going to for the funeral or his family.

RIP Ethreadz. I don't think anyone on here has ever had a bad thing to say about the guy, and that is saying a lot on a site full of cutthroat assholes like this.

good idea....i cant scrape up too much dough but anything helps.

Anyone else down?

Although we need to find someone trust worthy who is going to go to the funeral or knows where we can send an arrangement.

good idea....i cant scrape up too much dough but anything helps.

Anyone else down?

Although we need to find someone trust worthy who is going to go to the funeral or knows where we can send an arrangement.

Yeah, a lot of people throwing in a little bit can go a long way. Even a few people throwing in a little bit is a nice gesture during hard times. I know gliks was friends with Ethreadz, but he's not really around anymore. If someone else knows him/his family, please speak up.

Think of it this way: if you've ever browsed brickslayers, you owe it to the guy for helping keep some of the bullshit to a minimum, and a few dollars that probably don't mean much to you could mean a lot to his family for medical bills, funeral expenses, etc.

If someone on here was close enough with Elliott and his family, then I'll let them speak up on the matter. If nobody comes up for you guys, I'll hit someone up on facebook about it.

I don't think doing a hand to hand or mail to mail thing is a good idea. Is there something you can do with a pay pal account in the baby's mother's name?