11:11

Cool_Hand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see stupid threads everywhere, does anyone else?

I see your father squealing like a stuck pig as your mother's engorged penis enters his rectum with all the force of a charging elephant.

Anyway, I see the number 505 all the time - I used to drive a forklift and all the drivers had numbers, mine being 505, and I've got a digital clock in my gaffe & the number of times I look up and clock the time as 5.05 is as much as twice a day :) .

Think I might prop OP every so often.

Not because I appreciate him, more so because I don't want him to get to 11 tamparellos. Having a full deck of red and not being banned kind of signifies the anti-hero, kind of like Toiletseat.

Where as half a red hand just screams SHUT UP AND FUCK OF YOU SAD AND ANNOYING CUNT!!

.... or that would be SUAFOYSAAC in interwebish.

I fucking hate math, meaning a fucking hate numbers and by extension I fucking hate this fucking thread.

SUAFOYSAAC!!!!

I see 231 all the time, but the only reason I think I do is because I am concious of it, so my eyes tendf to pick up on it rather than skipping past like with most other number combinations. All happened after I had a set of mavic 231 rims on my bike.

Also, I tend to look at the clock pretty much everyday and it is 13:37.

Do i read anything into it, No.

I always get confused with the way Americans write the date to me it is 09.08.10