Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cool_Hand

11:11

I see this time so often, does anyone else?

Im not into numerology or anything like that, but i have read that if you see numbers like this often you are due for change. I will see 11:11 everyday sort of by accident, maybe for a week or so...then even if I wanted to or consciously tried to I could see it.

This thread may have to relevance to any of you but I know a couple people personally who go through the same thing as me.

I guess the one thing is that when I do see it I start to think of change and positive change at that, and it seems to work.

• Like 1

the other thing would be the six degree's of separation...how you know every person on this earth through 6 people...

Im not into numerology or anything like that, but i have read that if you see numbers like this often you are due for change. I will see 11:11 everyday sort of by accident, maybe for a week or so...then even if I wanted to or consciously tried to I could see it.

This thread may have to relevance to any of you but I know a couple people personally who go through the same thing as me.

I guess the one thing is that when I do see it I start to think of change and positive change at that, and it seems to work.

Are you serious? I believed in this shit, then I went into 3rd grade. :rolleyes:

the other thing would be the six degree's of separation...how you know every person on this earth through 6 people...

what about them niggas in india and the mothaniggas on all the little islands of sorts.

troll?

anyways, i always catch 4:20 when I rarely look at the time. even on broken clocks.

Please go back to your bc4x4 forum and never come back to 12oz.

• Like 1

co-sign......i looked a 11:11 this morning...

always see it.....i told my brother and mother about how i always see times like that....

then they both caught the bug,.... strange.

not sure what ya talking about bro.

sometimes tho i will be reading and someone will say out loud the same exact word that im reading

at the same moment. I have little idiosyncrasies like that happen sometimes

It is not necessarily that you see it more often, it might just be that you notice it more often because it stands out or it has some particular significance to you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now