Empower 1000 paralyzed people to create & communicate using their eyes

webmaster

With technology, research and kind friends, the Eye Writer was created to help graffiti writer Tempt one cope with his paralysis and keep his creativity flowing. Now the Not Impossible Foundation which created the Eye Writer is taking their efforts to help more people with paralysis by submitting the Eye Writer to the Pepsi reFresh Project in hopes of obtaining more funding to help reach certain goals.

The foundations goals are very straight forward. Form a network of creatives to further develop the Eye Writer, Inspire scientific and medical advancements using open source software, and most importantly funding for 1,000 Eye Writers to distribute Nationwide giving that would help paralyzed people live a creative and fulfilling life.

Please visit http://www.refresheverything.com/eyewriter and vote to help the process of continuing this mission to give people the freedom to create again.

About Impossible Foundation / The Eye Writer Project

The EyeWriter project is a collaborative effort using creativity and technology to empower people who suffer from paralysis. The EyeWriter is low-cost, eye-tracking glasses & free, open-source software that allows writers and artists with paralysis to draw and communicate using only their eyes.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

Saving Animals? Get a JR HS Ipads? What the fuck is half the shit doing in top 10 positions

I'm all for helping Tempt, ever since this project began i've been following it, definitely voted..

Just pisses me off 90% of the stuff in all the top 10 positions are for stupid ideas, oh how i hate society and america

• 1 month later...