SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Be honest, questionable for a lot of you with standards. You’re at a party 11:00 and not a single drink in you yet you’re probably indifferent, around a 4/10 at best. 2:00am rolls around and your other prospects all ran out, all of a sudden it’s no longer questionable and she’s an easy 8/10.

• Truth 1

On 3/1/2019 at 4:39 PM, Mercer said:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10656-1369330626-25.gif.bf56edd3007020744cfa13ae2c4abb13.gif

This girl just pissed in the back of a van, sniffed it, and tried to let you sniff.

She changes her mind, and offers you a sniff straight from the source.

What do you do.

Let's rewind this one a minute with an add on- you get down there and there's toilet paper crumbs all up in her snatch.  S/T?

6 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Let's rewind this one a minute with an add on- you get down there and there's toilet paper crumbs all up in her snatch.  S/T?

I don't know man she's pretty hot, no tongue action until I can inhale all the dried spitballs with a power sniff.

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

I don't know man she's pretty hot, no tongue action until I can inhale all the dried spitballs with a power sniff.

All good.  I figure this bunch to take the Chappelle approach to voting for Hillary:

It felt like I was lucky enough to eat Halle Berry’s pussy, and whilst I was doing so, she fucking farted in my face, man. Now you’d understand, I’d still do it. But boy I wish she didn’t fart in this great nation’s face.”

• Like 2