Move to Oakland, get away with murder...

lord_casek

"That deadline has been extended to 5 p.m. Tuesday.

Here's a partial list:

* burglary

* theft

* embezzlement

* grand theft

* grand theft:dog

* identity theft

* false information to peace officer

* required to register as sex or arson offender

* dump waste or offensive matter

* discard appliance with lock

* loud music

* possess forged notes

* pass fictitious check

* obtain money by false voucher

* fraudulent use of access cards

* stolen license plate

* embezzlement by an employee (over $ 400)

* extortion

* attempted extortion

* false personification of other

* injure telephone/ power line

* interfere with power line

* unauthorized cable tv connection

* vandalism

* administer/expose poison to another's"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Move to Oakland.

Shoot a home invader.

Bury body in backyard.

Never talk about it.

Why would u bury it and never talk bout it? U got a right to defend ur house from intruders. U Aint gonna go to jail for killing an intruder who broke into ur own house, and end up killing him cuz you feared for your own safey.

Move to oakland.

Kill intruder who broke into your home.

Drag him to your front lawn as an example to others.

Sit on you front porch drink beer.

calmly wait or police to arrive

Unless you're from here or live here, you wouldn't understand why publicizing the firing of 10% of the OPD is a bad move that can only encourage stupidity.

Beyond that I have no opinion about this either way...I don't need the cops and they don't need me. Me and my neighbors can handle anything that comes up just fine. (BTW, if you're thinking about coming to Bump City to act the fool, please don't do it in my neighborhood. You will get gaffled.)

i think oakland and stockton murder rates are pretty neck and neck, with l.a. coming in right behind them.

I don't know the specifics of the murder rates, but yeah I'd put Oakland, Richmond, Compton, and L.A. all up there... but I didn't know about Stockton... when did they start having problems?

I don't know the specifics of the murder rates, but yeah I'd put Oakland, Richmond, Compton, and L.A. all up there... but I didn't know about Stockton... when did they start having problems?

stockton has been having problems with violent crimes for probably the last 10 years now.

heres what wikipedia had to say:

Crime

Stockton has had a reputation for high crime rates relative to other cities in the region. The city has made efforts to reduce this rate, including improvements to public venues, using a "broken windows" strategy of linking city repairs to reduced rates, as modeled in Los Angeles.[39] In 2009, Forbes magazine reported Stockton to be on their list of the nation's most dangerous cities, at number five.[40]

According to the San Joaquin County district attorney, the city of Stockton has the "second most violent crime rate in the state," while San Joaquin County is the fifth-most dangerous metropolitan area in the United States. This is because of Stockton's proximity to Interstate 5 in the center of California, making it "a hub for the drug cartel between Mexico, Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia."[41]

and heres an article listing it as coming in 2nd to Oakland, but this was in 2009 and might have passed it:

http://stockton2020.org/2009/06/17/stocktons-crime-rate-second-in-california/

also recent budget cuts to stockton have caused these billboards to go up in stockton:

http://www.kmjnow.com/pages/landing_news?Stockton-Billboards-Highlight-Budget-Fig=1&blockID=244867&feedID=806

I think it's more so of just being prepared and knowing of what is going to come.

Buying weapons of course is part of this, but running around playing cowboy will only get you a place in the ground.

I agree. Playing cowboy is dumb, but if someone comes in your house or threatens your life, best to be prepared to end it right there.

Always respect the weapon you hold in your hand. It only has one purpose.

People are making a bigger deal about this than they ought to, but that's not too surprising.

Oakland is not a particularly unsafe place as long as you use some common sense....as long as you're aware of your surroundings and what's happening around you there's nothing to worry about. However...if you're one of those folks that constantly acts shook around black folks, then you should probably stay in Fargo with your own kind.