Good Times Appreciation Thread.

Spitfire15

Things seem to be just going a-ok. Fuck complaining about all the bad things. Let's hear about the good.

-Chilling in Gainesville. Had a great night. Going tubing today, taking it easy.

-Midwest roadtrip is in the works. Pumped for that.

-Took the semester off from school. So I got no stress.

Discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i settled into watch a few episodes and just as i did, a girl i've been trying to land for ages said she missed me and started talking, a girl with a large set of mammary glands wanted me to come over coz she was drunk and a very attractive girl hit me up too. i knew i wouldn't get an early night tonight but i'm not complaining :D

Just got back from a few days squatting the beach with my brother, meet some Tennessee gangsters/rappers who smoked us out. Had a few gnarly dinners and got to act a fool in front of a hundred people who all enjoyed it.

Been a good week, hoping the good times keep rolling on

i settled into watch a few episodes and just as i did, a girl i've been trying to land for ages said she missed me and started talking, a girl with a large set of mammary glands wanted me to come over coz she was drunk and a very attractive girl hit me up too. i knew i wouldn't get an early night tonight but i'm not complaining :D

get the fuk out swindle!!!!