hi

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy pitzofbipolar. Poz you should talk to somebody and see about a mood stabilizer.

You go from chill to depressed to elevated with crazy ass moodswings. If such was the

case for me i would be scrambling for a solutions. That shits got to get old.

I took a vacation this week, big fucking mistake apparently.

POZ this is not reflecting on you well at all, you should have either kept your mouth shut or just run with the "I don't care" persona, because you clearly DO if you're so hell bent on fighting her ex/others for talking shit...you should know how this forum operates.

This thread is also 90 percent bullshit to skim through, but it would be high-fucking-larious if the first Channel Zero fight that actually went down was over the resident slut...fighting over sluts in real life is retarded, when the fight stems from the Internet it's nothing short of gluing macaroni to construction paper riding the tard cart idiotic.

brah, it's not a back pocket... it's a meth pocket... at least that's what vaj told me after she dipped the feds that dirty dragged over..................\\

shaking my head...... IRL

what did you stop drinking?

why you shaking IRL br0???? got the shakes???? :lol:

here have a 40 of iso. alcohol.

_drunk-guy.gif

drunk-guy.gif

Im glad DAO is black....

Serious.

ficksed that on for yah!!!

hahhahahahahah holy fuck. i never thought 54 pages could make me feel any bettter than i do in teh first place

. does me dick get harder when it hits the ol' 6 ohhhh0? prlly..... and vaj's vaj gets loser and you guize... you just care THAT much moarrrr......................:confused:

san antonio ... fuck yeah north central in da building 210 stand up... ashby street and blanco hildebrand st marys thats my hood nigga thats my hood... all day 210 shouts to my niggaz what it dew bexar county fuck wit yo boy!!!

shut the fuck up tanxx your criminally obese and live in blount county

Archived