search fail: TRUE BLOOD

LiliStCynical

Out with the old (Breaking Bad), in with the new (True Blood).

I'm kinda disappointed with the way BB ended this season, and I'm not sure where the writers are going to take things. They've already explored the angle with Walt & Jesse dealing and becoming big, they've done the Jesse/addict thing, the almost getting caught by Hank thing (how many times now?)... what other options do they really have at this point? This isn't Weeds... I see nothing. Next season, if there is one, will probably be the last.

That being said, welcome back TB. Last season ended well, and this season is starting off pretty strong, hot lady fantasies about Erik's sex scene aside. This season is probably going to go the illegal drug route with V, which could be interesting, and they're also bringing in the whole werewolf angle (as any vampire series would i.e. Underworld). I'm on the fence right now about the werewolves, though. That's some straight Twilight bullshit, so they have two options, a: do it real bad ass like, maybe even incorporating other mythical beings, and show up the TW homos, or b: try to do it big, and fail...

Here's what Snoop thinks

what about you guys?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

opinions from canada dont count.

and how you gonna hate on sakura's?

you ever been in 100 degree weather with a meanstreak in your pocket all day..bump into a nice spot reach in your pocket only to find melted paint stick inside? i have more than enough times to switch to sakuras.

even though they aren't as good on moist surfaces at least you aren't leaving half the fucking stick on a wall the second you write on a small ass bump mid pen stroke

funny.

we used to melt down our streaks to. in fact, yer the only person iv ever even heard of knowing bout that level. we didnt rock no rocky horror picture showed out glitter tho.

used to take whites and melt em down with Uni pens to get diff colours. they were a little softer cause the streak ratio gets diluted with paint pen and also Uni's faded so the mixed/coloured streaks would to.

we just used to rock those on transit. they were sick as fuck tho, mad vibrant. people didnt know what the fuck they were. that shit was pre-sakura's aswell.

meanstreaks used to be so fucking dope. and the reds/yellows/blacks were mad tough to find up here. we kept those spots hush hush till infinite.

iv literally traveled 4-5 hours on transit to get my streaks. i have a couple pretty funny streak boosting stories but dont feel like typing em out.

comedy tho. motherload status too.

yea its the xylene that does that especially over metal.

i've made a few mixed with rit dye and bic pen ink that came out grey black and white striped neopolitan candy, but after a week the bic would totally fade away leaving just the grey and white.

also i really hope the put whats after the myad in the book in the show..

ive liked vampires a lot since i was a kid.

true blood is fucking stupid.

LATER FAGS.

I WAS INTO VAMPIRES WHEN THEIR DEMO TAPE CAME OUT MAN, THEY'RE WAY TOO COMMERCIALIZED FOR MY TASTE NOW. I SAW THEM WHEN THEY PLAYED IN BASEMENT SHOWS, NOW THEY'RE HIP.

I PREFER BUKOWSKI'S TAKE ON VAMPIRES.

:D

• Like 3

my step mother watches that shit like everyday.she tivo's it or whatever the fuck the word is.shit is weak."you'll like it ______,its got vampires and lots of blood..

no no no.women have stolen the vampire genre from us men and made it pussyfied.like that gay ass twilight shit.

btw the new wolfman SUCKED.anthony hopkins let me down with that one.