Paul Gray, Slipknot bassist, RIP

Pedro dePaca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck the band and their music, but goddamn. Let the thread die (rimshot), you don't all have to be faggots about the dude dying.

Reeeal lack of quality/depth in here lately, and this is coming from someone who thinks all the "good old days" nostalgia is retarded.

its just about a dude that nobody gives a fuck about. why rest in peace? he's done nothing but spawn little mall metal faggots for a decade. i hate his (band's) fanbase. i don't like their music. i despise their corny ass image.

Break out the best china

Another one passed on today and his contribution is now etched in time

But I wonder...

What were his last words to his family

"I'm sorry I'm so selfish

I'm sorry I won't be here for you

I'm sorry a small metal spike owns me"

Oh Opiate, Oh Revolver

(where would i be without the two of you)

Rest in peace, another dead rock star.

@ fist- I don't care either, I have never listened to a full Slipknot song in my life and never will.

But there's a difference between not caring and just ignoring the shit and coming in here trying to one up each other saying caustic shit to get "props" from strangers, which is exactly what some people are doing...

I want more bad puns!

Oh and I only commented because I wanted to prove how detached I am from such lame middleschool things.

middle school?

slutin out at the bar to dem old ass ladies days for me, i would be pissed if this shit reminded me of middle school as well so i'm felin with you on this

they're drummer IS good.. and i know a few very good drummers that will cosign that statement.. i think some of you just seriously cant grow up past the masks and fans all that bullshit and look at this band with a clear head.. i hate everything about this band, but im not gonna front like they dont have a handful of good songs..

edit: i doubt a solid chunk of people that talk shit could even distinguish the drums from the percussions anyway.

they're drummer IS good.. and i know a few very good drummers that will cosign that statement.. i think some of you just seriously cant grow up past the masks and fans all that bullshit and look at this band with a clear head.. i hate everything about this band, but im not gonna front like they dont have a handful of good songs..

edit: i doubt a solid chunk of people that talk shit could even distinguish the drums from the percussions anyway.

i saw the drummer play for 1349, instead of frost and i was skeptical... and i'll say that i walked away from the show highly disappointed mainly due to his drumming. but yeah, dude is legit, he's just didn't compare to when i saw 1349 and satyricon play with frost.