DAO IS A FINE YOUNG MAN.

PITOFZOMBIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: DAO IS A FUCKING SNITCH FAGGOT

Its only a ghost attachment if you didn't mean to post it... .... .. ... . ...... .... .. ... . ...... .... .. ... . ....

why would you attach a photo and waste 12oz bandwidth? just use a free picture host

how do you attach a photo anyways? all very confursing to me.

why would you attach a photo and waste 12oz bandwidth? just use a free picture host

how do you attach a photo anyways? all very confursing to me.

I WAS KIDDING, I DONT KNO WHOS SHITTY GRAFF THAT BELONGS TOO.

I get to start referring to myself as eastern european now right? By the channel zero "rules of whiteness" I'm not really white right?

Here are the rules.

If you're indian, you're not from asia or the middle east.

if you're jewish, you're palestinian.

If you're a "china nigga," you already know what it is.

if you're black, you're probably not.

If you're italian, you're black.

If you're mero, you can be whatever you want.

If you're white, you can still call everyone "my nigga"

If you hyphenate all your words LIKE THIS------OK? you have a pass to add the "-er"

ya dig?

13 pages??......

Tgz2Y.gif

I get to start referring to myself as eastern european now right? By the channel zero "rules of whiteness" I'm not really white right?

Correct. According to many Channel Zero perusers and general retards around the world who admire corny rap culture, you are not white if you are Italian, Sicilian, Portuguese, Spanish, Greek or from any Mediterranean nation. Also, Baltic and Eastern Bloc nations fall into the category of strange slavic people who can't be considered white, because they act weirder than black people that live in the projects that the surrounding suburbanites fear, yet somehow become attracted to. From now on you are to be referred to as Da' Borscht Nigga'.

• Like 1

Correct. According to many Channel Zero perusers and general retards around the world who admire corny rap culture, you are not white if you are Italian, Sicilian, Portuguese, Spanish, Greek or from any Mediterranean nation. Also, Baltic and Eastern Bloc nations fall into the category of strange slavic people who can't be considered white, because they act weirder than black people that live in the projects that the surrounding suburbanites fear, yet somehow become attracted to. From now on you are to be referred to as Da' Borscht Nigga'.

recycling.jpg