DAO IS A FINE YOUNG MAN.

PITOFZOMBIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: DAO IS A FUCKING SNITCH FAGGOT

Did he know how terrible you were before you guys painted?

If not I bet dude was OD disappointed.

Or was it a charity case like how they let retards work at movie theaters ripping ticket stubs?

Are you trying to say BONER's an incredible artist or something?

Your eyes must be on bacwards.

Re: DAO IS A FUCKING SNITCH FAGGOT

Are you trying to say BONER's an incredible artist or something?

Your eyes must be on bacwards.

You know what I'm saying man. I'm not saying that boner is the ZOMG BEST RAP LETTER WRITER EVAR, but it's obvious that the two are leagues apart in both creativity and execution.

Amirite or amirite?

• Like 4

but are you gonna say that dude's throwup doesn't suck?

naw its fine, yall on some standard retard shit up in channel 0 drawing comparisons to things that have no bearing on anything. dude isa grown assed man with a family that isnt a full time grafftastic bomber so quit tryin to put him next to one.

yall just bitter cause he sonned yer asses on the interweb and you spend your whole day staring at the msk thread so everything else becomes null n void.

philli graff aint pretty, it never has been and probably never will be.

but its real, something the rest of you people getting all autistic about this shit will never posses so relax. i find it absolutely hilarious the ammount of shit talk you cast toward this guy on a graff level. even if dude goes out and catches tags twice a year, thatll be twice more than your in it for a minute asses when your his age.

can it.

• Like 1

edit: ^^ come on now dont be like that, if your gonna compare compare cortrectly..

IMG_2233.jpg

agreed with mercer and swamp as usual. dudes throwup really isnt bad considering some of the bullshit some of you dudes are probably into.. and bottom line is DAO gets respected moreso than non graffiti writing people talking smack about a graffiti writer on a graffiti based website.

come on guys we've all gone over this before.

naw its fine, yall on some standard retard shit up in channel 0 drawing comparisons to things that have no bearing on anything. dude isa grown assed man with a family that isnt a full time grafftastic bomber so quit tryin to put him next to one.

yall just bitter cause he sonned yer asses on the interweb and you spend your whole day staring at the msk thread so everything else becomes null n void.

but its real, something the rest of you people getting all autistic about this shit will never posses so relax. i find it absolutely hilarious the ammount of shit talk you cast toward this guy on a graff level. even if dude goes out and catches tags twice a year, thatll be twice more than your in it for a minute asses when your his age.

can it.

if he has been writing for years shouldn't it be better? It's all lopsided and shit. And for the rest of your rant, I don't give a shit.

You know what I'm saying man. I'm not saying that boner is the ZOMG BEST RAP LETTER WRITER EVAR, but it's obvious that the two are leagues apart in both creativity and execution.

Amirite or amirite?

No disrespect to BONER or anything, but Philly writers thrive on hand styles and he hasn't got one that matters there. So, most people don't even pay attention as far as anyone I know. He work his ass off though. That get's noted, but that's about it.

HERETIC!

• Like 1

if he has been writing for years shouldn't it be better?

whats it to you superstar? why do you give two shits about what some dude paints on there internet from another city, another state and maybe even another country? why??

does he go around in here posting that hes the be all end all king of the world? no. he says hes a writer. and he is. and not everybody gives a flying fuck about spanish montanas new fucia 7632 or biting everything that moves and painting 10 hour pieces.

different people do graff for different reasons. you should gauge your opinion on a writer not by putting him next to someone on a seperate caliber but to basing your thoughts on the indivual themself. if there real. if there solid. if they dont bite. if there raw. etc etc etc.

its got nothing to do with "cheerleading" its about graff conduct and respect. anyone that doesnt posess these traights shouldnt have anything to do with graff.

they are the cheerleaders armchair bombing in front of they computer screens and jocking every style that spans the globe.

these people ruined graffiti.