DAO IS A FINE YOUNG MAN.

PITOFZOMBIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its hilarious that DAO never really posts anymore

and all you guys are still MADDDDDD haha

i also think its hilarious that people who obviously have never written graffiti are calling him a toy

i also think its PATHETIC that tinychat bullshit keeps spilling over into ch0

two threads in two days??

not only do you guys have your gay little hideout----a whole nother site...tinychat.gay or whatever the address is,

you have your own tinychat THREAD

people who dont frequent either DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS AOL 4.0 CHATROOM BULLSHIT OR ITS MIDDLE SCHOOL DRAMA

344xdnt.jpg

fucking real talk right here

I'm drunk and yesterday I went on TC and I told NSMB this shit-----

TC is a some gossip faggot mtv shit that these clowns take serious

all dorks do on TC is gossip like bitches---and that is clown shit to me

and for the record I doubt DAO is on some snitch shit----------DAO is a coo nigger

If you ever wonder when the ch0 threads have gone to shit blame tinychat-------on some gossip bitch shit------fuck outta here

• Like 1

Niggas on tinychat think they have a personal connection with other people that frequent that site-------niggers spend 8hrs logged on to that site in order to talk to their "friends"-------lol what part of the game is that?------loser shit-----------gossip bitch shit----------someone tell me what the point of this thread was------------explain it to me----------

The point is half these TC niggas know their just herbs, so they come on here with some gay inside joke shit.

That brings me back to them being herbs, so their "funny jokes" are just lame as fuck and annoying.

They're really thinking they're finally on some cool shit so they start trying to call niggas out but only get their cards pulled.

Seriously, embarrassing for them if they realize it or not and bad look for channel zero.

The point is half these TC niggas know their just herbs, so they come on here with some gay inside joke shit.

That brings me back to them being herbs, so their "funny jokes" are just lame as fuck and annoying.

They're really thinking they're finally on some cool shit so they start trying to call niggas out but only get their cards pulled.

Seriously, embarrassing for them if they realize it or not and bad look for channel zero.

Exactly-------my nigga I been on that tinychat before--------it's all about emo faggots on some corny shit------------"hey I'll tell you a joke here when i remind you about the joke on 12oz we'll laugh"------fuckin' corny shit---------------they tried to call dao a snitch------lol------based on this nigga dao talkin' shit on tinychat hahaha------fuck outta here------------tinychat niggas are dorks-----clowns----------and what I just typed will turn into "where you at I'll come fight you I'm real I roll with such n such meet me whats up" ------------remember that