DAO IS A FINE YOUNG MAN.

PITOFZOMBIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I'm saying man. I'm not saying that boner is the ZOMG BEST RAP LETTER WRITER EVAR, but it's obvious that the two are leagues apart in both creativity and execution.

Amirite or amirite?

no they are both amateur

I'd say they're on the same level

actually this.

but i dont think you're thinking what im thinking.

2 diffrent people had a ghost of the same train way cooler then this thread

and finally yes.

I***wrote***a***long***ass***post***about***respecting***kids***who***destroy***over***kids***who***make***pretty***pictures,***but***i***like***to***look***at***pretty***pictures***on***the***internet***over***a***bunch***of***handstyles***and***hollow***fills...

I***respect***a***toy***with***drive***to***destroy***over***some***blackbook***king***who***draws***a***pretty***piece***with***100$***worth***of***montana***under***a***rock***somewhere.***I***think***a***lot***of***dao***haters***have***never***been***serious***about***bombing,***and***most***of***them***never***wrote-and***i***dont***have***a***problem***with***that.***When***i***wrote***'seriously',***bombing***was***really***all***i***cared***about,***i***dont***have***the***concentration***to***spend***several***hours***on***a***piece,***thats***just***me.

i think its hilarious that DAO never really posts anymore

and all you guys are still MADDDDDD haha

i also think its hilarious that people who obviously have never written graffiti are calling him a toy

i also think its PATHETIC that tinychat bullshit keeps spilling over into ch0

two threads in two days??

not only do you guys have your gay little hideout----a whole nother site...tinychat.gay or whatever the address is,

you have your own tinychat THREAD

people who dont frequent either DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS AOL 4.0 CHATROOM BULLSHIT OR ITS MIDDLE SCHOOL DRAMA

344xdnt.jpg

i think its hilarious that DAO never really posts anymore

and all you guys are still MADDDDDD haha

i also think its hilarious that people who obviously have never written graffiti are calling him a toy

i also think its PATHETIC that tinychat bullshit keeps spilling over into ch0

two threads in two days??

not only do you guys have your gay little hideout----a whole nother site...tinychat.gay or whatever the address is,

you have your own tinychat THREAD

people who dont frequent either DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS AOL 4.0 CHATROOM BULLSHIT OR ITS MIDDLE SCHOOL DRAMA

344xdnt.jpg

Forreal this whole forum is turning into some gay drama after class chatroom pre teen party line bullshit now...

Remember when there was actually funny shit on here and cool stuff to look at?

THANK YOU.

on the real.. do keep that tiny chat on that side of the interweb... Anybody I see posting random tinychat bullshit will get banned for a couple days.

whats it to you superstar? why do you give two shits about what some dude paints on there internet from another city, another state and maybe even another country? why??

does he go around in here posting that hes the be all end all king of the world? no. he says hes a writer. and he is. and not everybody gives a flying fuck about spanish montanas new fucia 7632 or biting everything that moves and painting 10 hour pieces.

different people do graff for different reasons. you should gauge your opinion on a writer not by putting him next to someone on a seperate caliber but to basing your thoughts on the indivual themself. if there real. if there solid. if they dont bite. if there raw. etc etc etc.

Amen

meanwhile, people are posting his shit in here over and over.....

but pictures of his shit are online because he willingly self-promoted, more than once

not positive on the details about what exactly happened between him & POZ, nor do i care - not my bzns

everything else is opinions/shits & giggles/politics