Rainy Morning - TEWZ

TEWZ ONE

NEW VIDEO & BEATS

http://vimeo.com/6375220

I shot this video in Japan during the Summer of 2009. All of the archival footage was shot entirely from the video monitors in the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum at the exact location where the first atomic bomb was dropped. I developed the Super 8 film entirely by hand in the bathroom of my apartment on Grand in Chicago, Il. The music was created from 45's I purchased in Japan during the same time.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
capsule-hotel-box.jpg

I stayed in one of those ... in tokyo ... it was too expensive though ... so I slept on the street instead. & just walked around bombing ... its stupid easy cuz the streets are all twisty and narrow ...

only pussies die from nuclear explosions

real men eat hungryman dinners & drive lifted trucks

read hiroshima by john kersey ... then you can judge who is and who isn't a pussy.

Pretty good.

I liked the production work. Thanks for sharing.

For sure, nice video. Im especially digging the suspenseful music-image interplay..

honestly im just surprised that someone who self promoted in channel zero didn't completely suck. it was actually pretty good

word.

cool video, where was it filmed?

Reminds me of japan.

Looks asian, korea maybe?

its obviously south vietnam

Ho Chi Min City?

from my first post ... I shot this video in Japan during the Summer of 2009.

pretty cool tewz, but why do you say where you apartment is in the description?

that shit's a decoy ... also, grand is a looooooooooooooooooooooooong street son.

Mr terrible tewz IAM! What up? Spam NME

Yo! Yo! Yo!

Victim01.gif

Victim14.gif

i would have just made a slideshow video with bomb sounds and the faces of burn victims myself.. but do what you do...

man, at the peace memorial in hiroshima ,,, there are hundreds of pictures way worse than that .... it really fucked me up ... war is hell.

• Like 2