The gulf coast is finished

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: The gulf coast is fucked

Really? this same exact thing has happened to this company before?

Anyways back to my original point, BP is doing everything they can to stop that spill, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking mindless sheep.

Do a google search on BP's incidents in the past and you'll see they aren't exactly a shining beacon of the industry lately.

^thats a big part of this whole deal i think.

but guys, your missing the point here, thanks to this accident Palin will never be able to run for office once obama (obama isnt in mozilla's dictionary :lol: )gets out.

bp's only gonna profit from this after they raise they price because of the huge loss on their end.. shit's disgusting.

You're a moron. They would have already raised the price, and if you haven't been paying attention lately, gas prices have been going down. AAAnd if they did raise their price it wouldn't affect other gas companies prices. Further, they aren't really going to profit from THE GIANT FUCKING MESS THEY HAVE TO CLEAN UP. And as I said before, you're a moron.

You know the Russians used to nuke their underwater oil spills.. apparently it worked like a charm.

Problem with nuking: May spring up in other places.

This rig was awarded a medal by our President last year.

BP is doing a really shitty job.

They ignored the EPA's request not to use dispersant.

They didn't have the rubber skirts, that are required by law for them to have, onboard the rig.

There are senators and congressman trying to pass a bill that would make us responsible for more than half the cost of cleanup.

This thread is funny, If I didn't know any better I'd say more than half of you worked for BP!!!

Cause you sounds like BP when you talk.

I actually do work for BP, albeit not directly, and I've been one of their harsher critics in this thread...

i dunno when this pie graff was devised but i havnt seen gas under $1.10 in a minute... a litre. so x that by 4 & then figure out the exchange to u.s. dollars.

$$$

shit's current and not by the liter, like where it says 'price per gallon'