The gulf coast is finished

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: The gulf coast is fucked

The secret society runs this shit...7 other countries offered to help stop the oil spill but were denied by the U.S. Why?... In April the economy boosted up and just one month later which is may this shit happens. So it's been a month that this oil spill has been going on.. So do your research and catch up you stupid fuck (Q666)

durhurhurhurhur derp derp derp, So do your research and catch up you stupid fuck (Q666)

yea, so it must be all a grand scheme of the anti-christ king of the secret society, Obama.

I know a shit load of people working down there.For instance,my boy is down there washing clothes for $250 a day.I'm on the list.Hopefully they will be sending more people down soon.

oh, after finally giving a shit and sitting down with some people to brainstorm ideas for shits and giggles, all these ideas wont work. sure they can skim the 10 percent of oil off the surface, but the 90 percent of oil suspended somewhere between 5000 and 2 feet of water is the problem.

just incase yall didnt know already.. haha

oh, after finally giving a shit and sitting down with some people to brainstorm ideas for shits and giggles, all these ideas wont work. sure they can skim the 10 percent of oil off the surface, but the 90 percent of oil suspended somewhere between 5000 and 2 feet of water is the problem.

just incase yall didnt know already.. haha

I'd say the well spewing out under pressure is the bigger problem

BP could be doing much more than they are, but i'm not surprised that they aren't.

YO PEOPLE NEED TO GET OFF THE FUCKING HATE WAGON

Why the fuck wouldn't they be doing everything they can? Their stock has dropped oh.. only 37% since this shit started. You're an idiot.

And anyone who thinks the federal government could do a better job is even more of an idiot.

Well, lets be honest here.

it's BP's fault the blow out happened in the first place.

They aren't exactly high on the reliability scale in the last 5-10 years.

They had a refinery explosion in Texas in 05 that killed 17 people.

Bottom line here is it was their equipment that failed, they have to wear this one and because of the circumstances surrounding the blow out (pressure, depth, accessability, etc) they really should have had a contingency plan in place.

Well first off, that oil rig was leased to BP, they didn't fucking make it.

Second, it's not like it was human error that caused the thing to blow, it was a giant unexpected natural gas bubble.

and who says they didn't have a plan?

You know how fucking HUGE of a corporation BP is? To me, shit like this is bound to happen.. it's just a matter of the odds.

^

are you for real?

if it was leased to BP its their responsibility to maintain it!

do you know how an underground crude oil deposit look? it's not like that natural gas 'bubble' came from no where!!! this is basic drill rigging dude.

and lastly, the last month says they didn't have a plan. because the rig burned down and that shit is still spewing out at 5000 psi.

I agree, it seems like a matter of odds, except when it happens repeatedly to the same company.....

edit: Don't get me wrong. I'm not one of those BOYCOTT BP fags. BP is where my paycheck comes from, not directly but they are one of the shareholders of the company I work for. That being said, there is such thing as accountability and BP deserves to have the finger pointed in this situation.

^

I agree, it seems like a matter of odds, except when it happens repeatedly to the same company.....

Really? this same exact thing has happened to this company before?

Anyways back to my original point, BP is doing everything they can to stop that spill, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking mindless sheep.