Rothlesberger the Rapist

bigdork

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know how to put this, but... anyone else think it's weird that while rape is arguably the worst crime you can commit, it's the primary method of breeding for a lot of animals? i'm not saying it's natural, but there's probably a lot of emotionally damaged tree frogs and alley cats out there.

since i was 18, anytime i went to the bullpen, the majority of the people in there were in for domestic, and the majority of them, it seemed to me, were innocent.

though you gotta spend the night for a bail hearing for domestic. rules are rules.

you're right, sfo, we have been agreeing a lot lately.

i just dont see how this douche can be innocent.. If all kinds of girls where crying wolf, from rich athletes to get some money, then this would be happening every week. Its not, only this dudes getting accused of rape.. twice now. So either hes just has really bad luck, or he is a sex offender who has a issue with people saying no to him, especially women. My money is on sex offender!

So funny:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5128828

PITTSBURGH -- Disgraced Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been traded for NHL Hall of Famer Mario Lemieux -- at the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium.

Roethlisberger's name has been replaced with Lemieux's on a display that compares the height of elephants with other creatures.

Zoo spokeswoman Tracy Gray says some zoo visitors had expressed concerns about Roethlisberger's name on the display. She says Lemieux, the retired Pittsburgh Penguins star and team owner, is well-known and approximately the same height as Roethlisberger, about 6-foot-5.

"Mr. Roethlisberger isn't the most popular person lately," Gray, manager of public and media relations, told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

The NFL has suspended Roethlisberger up to six games for his actions at a Georgia nightclub where a 20-year-old college student accused him of sexual assault last month. Roethlisberger wasn't charged with any crime.

212408221_SeenTykeTrain.jpg.82031bc0a5d7d28b9d116b4db3f63000.jpg