Rothlesberger the Rapist

bigdork

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv spoke on this shit a few times on here, dudes a piece of work. and eventually its gonna catch up to him.

the case from a few years back in lake taho, is brutal. iv talked about reading the court documents that go with it in the lawsuit and they were harsh. like really, really harsh.

it would be so far fetched, so masterminded, so absolutely rediculos that the women pursuing the allegations is making it up.

he absolutely destroyed her. its the farthest thing from an open and closed case. it is not a case of, "bitch is prolly lying" there are like 30-40 key witnesses and everything in he story has been factual. its extrememly detailed, and again. nothing has been proved false.

andyways iv spoke on this before as i said, in quite some depth. and was asked to find the papers online again and could not. but trust me, they were mind boggling.

and for the record, he hasnt been charged once. let alone twice.

this second one has been dropped due to lack of evidence and the first one was never a police matter as the woman came to authorities to late.

and toilet seat is funny.

dudes a prick.fuck this nigga.anyone hear about how the cop that came to the scene was taking pictures and shit with ben? hahaha.fucked up shit.

speaking of awkward encounters with asian womens in bathrooms i was chillin at this hot chicks house last night...she's like 19 and fine as fuck too.korean or something...anyways here name is christina..so me and and a couple of her friends and my homeboy haser are chillin at her place smokin and drinking and all that shit having a good time,tryna get my mack on and all that...the night was goin pretty good until i got to the point where i had to go to the bathroom..now usually i pee first before sitting down to shit because i have this weird phobia about having my dick touch the inside of the toilet bowl...like i seriously start freaking out if it happens so i like to pee first and then that way i can hold my dick out of the toilet with out me pissin all over the walls and shit.but today was different.i decided to sit down adn do the poop and pee thing because i have been having pretty loose stool lately and i didnt want to chance it.and by chance it i mean poop all over the floor or anything.anyways im doing my business when wouldnt you know it my dick touched the bowl...i start freaking out and quickly flush the toilet and get to the sink.i decide to wash my dick off just to be safe.so i take some of the hand soap and start washing my dick real good and shit.unfortunately im starting to get and erection while doing it because you know the waters warm and it feels goodDONTJUDGEME.anyways im just finishing up washing it all up when i here the door click open.all i remember hearing is christina screaming at me like 'WHAT THE FUUUCK!!" and im just like "christina its not what it looks like!" then she goes 'ARE YOU BEATING IT IN MY SINK!?" and with that all her friends turn the corner to see what was the matter...needless to say leaving that house was brutal...soo many stares.

women are such bitches...

haha, nice.

and with big ben. as much as i believe there is truth to these stories. and as much as i have zero respect for him. the steelers aint never gonna get rid of him.

why would they. hes won them two superbowls in like 5 yrs and hes easily in the top 3/4 qb's in the league.

hes a franchise player that does nothing but accomplish what teams set out to do, WIN.

hes not going anywhere. it would be a massive mistake from a team perspective.

Being from pittsburgh ive heard some stories about ben.

One dude i know says his boys sister fucked ben and brags about it to all of his friends. Even the sister kinda brags about it. She said that when he gets drunk/hammered he wants to fuck right then and there on the spot and does get aggressive. She said that he said "Just fuuck me noww!!" lol.

Another one was the dudes i work with at the gym all seen him last summer getting head one summers night behind the tennis courts up against a fence lol. The gym has a after hours bar/ pool party about twice a month and ben has been known to go to the parties and just gets wrecked.

2987_1494_big-ben-likes-to-party.jpg

this guy is a piece of shit, not only that but his two body guards were fucking COPS... way to lure the broads to the sexual predator you fucking off duty pigs...

dude should have caught a spinal cord injury when he crashed his bike...

• Like 1