Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/predators/sneak-peak

A bold new chapter in the Predator universe, Predators was shot on location under Rodriguez's creative auspices at the filmmaker's Austin-based Troublemaker Studios, and is directed by Nimród Antal. The film stars Adrien Brody as Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet... as prey. With the exception of a disgraced physician, they are all cold-blooded killers – mercenaries, Yakuza, convicts, death squad members – human "predators" that are now being systemically hunted and eliminated by a new breed of alien Predators

Predators-2010-Filming.jpg

19o41d.png

Most people hate that shit, I got predator one, two, and Alien vs. Predator.

They fall off a little each sequel but still pretty dope, to me at least.

arnold used to fuck up them vagina faced monsters like a mutherfucker i liked the rasta coke dealers with the mouse cane smokin bLunts

i hate how people nowadays make movies just to make money. especially when movies suck,and even the producers know it, so they hype the fuck out of it to try to make their moneys worth. didnt see the trailor yet nor regarding this statement to this movie. just sayin

They have always made movies to make money.

What planet are you from?

thats true but i mean it seems like older movies had more thought in the story. not just remakes of remakes of comic book characters.

vc2lf.jpg

You only remember the good older movies, think of the thousands of bullshit movies and flops that came out.

Also, they been remaking films/making $equels since the 1930's, it's never going to stop.

that also is true. i suppose the difference is the older ones i hear about. and the newer ones are thrown in my face

avp started off good but the sequel was just terrible.

i liked Planet Terror but this better not be of that quality.

I'd rather the Red Sonja w/ Rose McGowan was coming out.

If Brody signed on

I gotta hope the script has some potential

dude usually does solid stuff

i like avp and the other predator flicks

Moogle, you get that poster?

I think predator ve judge dredd could be a dope movie

but they'll prolly fuck it all up.

seems like the last time ive seen something original was district 9. the only sequel im looking forward to is the new toystory. ive been waiting for that shit since i was a kid.

i also hate videogame renditions of movies. prince of persia looks like shit honestly. videogames have no place in the movie theater.

funny because district 9 was originally supposed to be the Halo movie

yeah, i was waiting for someone to bring that up, district 9 is an exception imo because that shit was like :eek: .

Predator was fucking sick.

Predator 2 was also sick.

AVP was fucking garbage. like 3 predators with no weapons, two of which die in the first 25 minutes or whatever, and then the last remaining one doesn't even get bad ass until at the end when his pussy ass gets capped and somehow that whiney black mountain climber bitch survives, gets given a predator spear as a trophy or some bullshit and then that it, the end.

worst fucking film i've ever seen.

AVP2 was better IMO, more scenes that seemed to focus on predator generally being the most bad ass thing to figure out how to kill shit. still lame acting and storyline was weak as piss, the alien/predator thing was pretty dope though. maybe the super shitty first one got me ready for something possibly shittier than this and maybe that's why it didn't offend me as much as the first. who knows.

i've got faith in Troublemaker. i get the impression Robert Rodriguez knows what makes movies fucking bad ass so with any luck it'll be awesome. (also i know this is the predators thread, but Machete is also going to be fucking sick)

funny because district 9 was originally supposed to be the Halo movie

REALLY?!

How did that work? Can you tell me wha tthe story is? I've been waiting for the Halo movie simply because the trailers looked so good.

Don't get me wrong, I loved District 9, was the best movie of 2009 IMO. Just want to know how that all went down.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now