White people are the only people that can drink.

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

White people can drink alot more than other races (in general), but we also tend to do more ridiculous shit when fucked up.

I went through a well documented phase of about 3 years where I drank like an animal and did stupid, violent shit basically every night. Nowadays I have to drink so much to get drunk that I pretty much don't even have time to do anything but drink, and then get up and drive home.

I've had several bartenders tell me I'm a bartenders worst nightmare, because they have no idea when I'm drunk. The only telltale sign with me when I'm WASTED is I'll start rubbing my face alot

Irish/scottish heritage means you should be able to drink 10 times you own weight in whiskey and it not phase you!!

you should also be drinking this for breakfast haha

Tennants-SuperLager.jpg

Carlsberg-SpecialBrew.jpg

agreed on your previous comment about lite beers in the UK, I have never seen anyone drinking it, actually I don't think I have ever even seen it on sale.

i have drank that super tennents before. but truth be told. it's honestly like fuckin' paint stripper. the only folk i ever see drinking that are homeless and brainless with no bowel control either.

and there's fuck all "special" aboot carly special brew. normal carlsberg tastes fuckin' bad enough. i'm sure that's just cheap vodka mixed with the blood and sweat from the eastern europeans they hire to make that pish.

I know mate they are fucking disgusting, the only way I have managed to drink it before is when it is ice cold and even then it is highly unenjoyable.

Better off sticking with your stellas and having whiskey chasers or moving onto vodka, although I have to admit I do like Gin as well

Hahaha, for real. I had two different girlfriends who I was with for about 2 years a piece, and fucked both of them basically every day, using a condom MAYBE 10 times total, and managed to only have one pregnancy resulting. Even that one was because I stopped even pulling out for a few months...guess I got a little bit greedy

If a black dude puts his dick in a girl's mouth without a condom that bitch is gonna be pregnant

Edit: To Francis

The only people I've seen consistently loose it while drinking are Native Americans.

From my experience only the herbs from any given minority would choose to drink with closet racist people from other races.

This may skew the statistic data gathered by white herbs.

stock-photo-portrait-of-handsome-businessman-pointing-at-graph-on-board-and-looking-at-his-co-workers-with-smile-25533772.jpg

i can easily drink 12 pints and, say, a 26er of whiskey and NOT start a fight with a buddy or tell a dude that i love him. plus, no one will draw on me because i won't pass out and you won't catch me puking.

i drink every day, and not bullshit pints of draft.

swampfighter is right - a lot of white people can drink but they may do stupid stuff.

i judge by who doesn't do stupid shit.

that said, canadians know how to drink.

The only people I've seen consistently loose it while drinking are Native Americans.

From my experience only the herbs from any given minority would choose to drink with closet racist people from other races.

This may skew the statistic data gathered by white herbs.

yes, thank you.

It's whatever. Like I said, I DO generally find that most white people can drink more (and I'm at a bar 7 days a week, so I have experience in this field haha), but they also have a higher tendency to do stupid shit when drunk...so is that really a win?

I'm just glad I'm an awesome drunk, I couldn't care less about the rest of my race

not attempting to prove you wrong, but asain people can get slammed. Theyre pretty serious about the drink.

Edit: Have you seen a native american drink before? Or a mexican?

some drunk "native american" fool at a bus stop in austin just randomly started talking shit to me the day before thanksgfiving 2 years ago because im white and i guess thats how it goes. you know being a land thief and murderer of his peoples and all that. he kept saying he was going to fuck me up and i kept telling him to go ahead and make a move and id stab him in the fuckin face. there were a bunch of people just standing there like..whoa wtf is goin on? but i was just laughing at him and then he said he was going to butt fuck me and i told him that was cool with me we should just get down to business right there in the middle of the street. haha.

he was a fucking idiot. that was one of the more fun times ive had waiting for a bus though.

as a representative of the white man i must say i get out of hand pretty fast when i drink whiskey.

so youre theory may be a little wrong pal.