Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheShaneCo.

White people are the only people that can drink.

After dealing with a myriad of different races tonight at the bar. Straight up - white people are the only people that can handle their shit to any degree.

I don't care what specific examples you can give - No one else can handle their booze.

And yes, I am drunk as fuck, but my diction/vocabulary is still reasonably acceptable.

Someone prove me wrong.

not attempting to prove you wrong, but asain people can get slammed. Theyre pretty serious about the drink.

Edit: Have you seen a native american drink before? Or a mexican?

this is true..and white people dont know how to riot in urban areas properly either

white people dont exist in urban areas

Asians, Indians, American Indians, Eskimos, Mexicans, Blacks. No one can just sit down, take shots, and shut up like white people can.

puke.jpg

phelps_516_0102_25518a.jpg

at this altitude i never know when i'm going to be able to handle my shit or end up fall down drunk

i'll put you under the table at sea level no problem

no homo

i'm extremely white. yes irish. but the same can be said for most of the booze hounds i kick with regardless of race

Asians, Indians, American Indians, Eskimos, Mexicans, Blacks. No one can just sit down, take shots, and shut up like white people can.

the people you drink with sound boring as fuck

sit down, shut up and take shots?

where's the fun in that?

It probably has to do with genetics. I'm white Aussie with an Irish background and a family tree full of alcoholics. I can drink myself sober without acting like a complete retard.

No matter what Im doin in my life I'm always bartending on the side, and yes whities are the best boozers for a NUMBER of reasons.

p.s.....Asians are the WORST!!

swindle

i think its the american propensity towards light beers

i only know one dude who drinks light beers, and he's a queermo so he gets a pass on that

australians and brits can drink forever, not dissing americans but I would say between the 3 nations it would be between the UK and australia for heaviest drinkers

swindle

i think its the american propensity towards light beers

i only know one dude who drinks light beers, and he's a queermo so he gets a pass on that

hahaha seriously though no one drinks light beer in australia except yuppies and dads who have to "watch their weight" (aka if he has one more drunken fight with the wife shes leaving him)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now