Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

Pajama Pants

have to be my favorite articles of clothing. Nothing better than a mad comfy pair of these bad boys, and if you disagree then you are most certainly a homosexual.

I just copped these

1012402_fpx.tif?wid=325&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

and they might be my favorite yet. The material is real good (feels like I'm basically wearing long boxers) and it stays mad cool, which is very necessary for me as I get hot really easily, especially when trying to sleep.

APPRECIATE PJ PANTS MUTHAFUCKAS.

I only wear them while sleeping...I cant stand fat girls wearing this out in public though....for some reason i feel like they've been rockin them for 6-7 days non stop...

fat bitch no shower oner.

love pajama pants but don't love people out in public with them on like it's fashionable.

swamp, i wanna see a flick of you in those pj pants.

im all about pj pants

im not just gonna wear underwear to bed, and trackies are too hot

i go to the bottleshop next door in them

pajama pants are the shit

also are basketball shorts, i made a thread

fuck you crash of '09 for ruining it!

still rock raver pants for pajamas... mostly the kikwear micro suede ones sorta in the style of ufo's.

never got into the giant ultra baggy shit, but if you leave the bottoms unstrapped they fit over your feet and slippers for maximum comfort and floor sliding

kikwear-silver-microsuede-32-1.jpg

black,blue,green,olive green...mmmmmmm micro suede

I just wear boxer shorts to bed I don't think i could sleep in pants unless I was drunk, I wear trackies/shorts when I want to just lounge around the house all day with some old shirt I've had for a few years.

every day off, I wear sweatpants and a magic johnson lakers jersey. And they're not sean jean sweatpants either, they're the shameless ones.

I forgot PJ pants even existed, it's been sweatpants for so long. I use a pair of iverson question mids as slippers

my girlfriend insists on buying me pajama pants, the only conclusion i can come up with is she thinks the more layers she makes me wear the less chance i have of trying to have sex with her while she is sleeping.

PJ pants are da bestest. Gym shorts in the summer.

But wearing PJ pants and fucking bed slippers out and about doing shit in public is silly gutter, and people need to cut that shit out. If I see someone dressed like that at school or at the store, youve automatically labeled yourself: Lazy fucking garbage.

I've been home about three minutes.

I'm already in pajama pants.

They hit the floor before I get into bed though, sleeping with pants on makes my legs feel trapped.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now