Pajama Pants

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP FLANNEL UNDER JEANS!! steady the warmest thing you lazy clowns will ever do.

if you really want to step you game up though...

lined_carpenter_front_big.jpg

Flannel-lined jeans. Invest.

Wearing these right now, sippin morning coffee and rocking a pair of ninja turtle slippers. I get the warm fuzziness of pj pants and the rugged, manly look of carpenter jeans.

As for pajama pants, they go on immediately after showering when I'm home from work.

I have numerous pairs of lounging pants. My mother bought me a pair of Polo terry cloth PJ pants. Unfortunately she bought them super large, so I look like a raver when I wear them. I also have two pairs of fleece PJ pants which are great when it's cold. When it's not cold, it's a fucking ball sweat factory, which is not good. I acquired a pair of PJ pants when I went home for Christmas. I forgot mine when I went to my parents house, so my father hooked me up with an old flannel pair of his. I've been rocking them straight since I got home. They are the happy medium for warmth, and don't create a ball sweat factory which is a huge plus when lounging.

I don't shave because I'm fucking lazy and don't care. I get to a point where my skin is itchy and I NEED to shave, but other than that, I procrastinate that shit until I look in the mirror and say "I look like a retarded werewolf!"

As for wearing the PJ pants outside? I'll only leave the house in them to bring out the trash. That's it though. I'll throw on pants to hit the corner store for milk or anything outside that. PJ pants are not to be worn outside the 10 ft radius of my front gate.

pajama pants are a lot like sweatpants. only fat people and women look normal wearing them out in public. that being said, kevin smith needs to lose some fucking weight and quit bitching about getting kicked off a flight for being too fat. nobody wants to sit next to a fat, sweaty, gross, lard ass for any amount of time. basketball shorts ftw.

http://www.ae.com/aerie/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat520029&productId=0495_3790

i got these last week and they

re amazing. I must have like 15 pairs of pajama pants. I come home and shed jeans and put my pajamas on. i just can;t think at home without them on.

I didn't know you were a girl...

airjordan.jpg

Rockin shorts over pj pants, always

and right now even

love pajama pants but don't love people out in public with them on like it's fashionable.

swamp, i wanna see a flick of you in those pj pants.

please tell me you have a vagina,otherwise this post is beyond suspect.

also i totally agree.especially when dudes do it.if your outside in your pj's and it isnt in your front yard your lame and possibly a homosexual.atleast thats the vibe i get when i get around men who wear pajamas at the mall or post office or dennys or where ever else they like to congregate. that they are unemployed and like penis or at the very least are extremely curious...

put pj's inside are the bomb. i have ones with ducks on them and their really nice.