how to eat a watermelon. ya'll been doing it wrong this whole time

El Vergudo

White people as a whole don't really have a stereotype on what they eat... but different white ethnic groups do. You know Italians with the pasta, Russians drinking that cold ass soup, British people eating the nastiest shit ever... the sheep lungs & heart cooked in its stomach, eel meat, blood pudding, etc...

Jews eating bagels and that big ass cracker the size of a sheet of paper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know in the south white people eat the same shit as black people sans chitlins...pigs feet are passable but chitlins aren't happening..also i love corndogs.i dont think that has to do with me being white but more to do with the fact that i never learned how to cook and corndogs are microwavable...

people on the west coast i have no clue about

east coast i imagine you all eat take out.i know jews love chinese food for some reason...

White people flipped everything around and kinda fucked it up as far as mexican food goes---

"veggie burritos"?

fuck outta here with that

Go to mexico and ask for a veggie burrito---they'll look at you like you have 2 midget dicks on your forehead----

cosign.the only thing worth eating there is the quesadillas..

White people flipped everything around and kinda fucked it up as far as mexican food goes---

"veggie burritos"?

fuck outta here with that

Come to LA, white people got these designer taco trucks now that park in hipster areas. Serving "fusion tacos". Sushi burritos... and green tortillas made out of spinach, and other crazy shit.

people on the west coast i have no clue about

east coast i imagine you all eat take out.i know jews love chinese food for some reason...

On the west coast white people try to be extra-cultured. You know how white people love to go hiking in far exotic places, getting chased by shit that looks like it came from Avatar? Well they're the same way with eating, taking risks and rolling up to strange Somalian Cuisines eating goat testicles wrapped in onions on a stick. Trying out Polynesian food and whatever else.

Then there's the Whole Foods thing... and eating humus and anything with the word "soy" in it.

When I ride the bus in my neighborhood, it's great. It smells of baby powder, cocoa butter, and pomade. The smell reminds me of growing up and going to friends' houses and school smelled like this everyday.

It's comforting considering I always reek like an ashtray.

Watermelon is loved by all, end of story.

Summer ain't summer without watermelon...to me at least.

I eat just about anything, but thats because I like to try new things. Now that Im in GA its like stereotype city....whites and blacks all eat the same shit. Grey food everywhere, everything is fried....fried chicken, country fried steak, fried okra....then the veggies are usually collard greens. Its understandable but Ive never been big on fried things...maybe on an occasion.

Never grew up eating microwave bs or chef boyardee bs either.

Im white and before I opened up to more things I grew up on....

Being that we werent rich we didnt eat the most in depth of meals..

Meatloaf

Spaghetti

pork chops

yellow and white rice

grilled chicken

tuna rice and peas

certain pasta dishes

16 bean soup from the croc pot amongst other stews

Salmon

Grouper

Tilapia

Shrimp but on a rare occasion

...having grandparents of swedish decent and they were missionaries in Ecuador kinda added more to the mix of cultural dishes as well.

NO JOKE I KNOCKED OUT MY SUBSTIUTE TEACHER 4 CALLIN ME A PRODUCT OF THE GHETTO HE DIDNT EVEN GET TO CALL ME A NIGGA -- BUT ONE LOVE TO THAT BLACK GUY YOU REPPED FOR OUR PEOPLE 100 PERCENT - ILL PAY HOSPITAL BILL 4 THAT REAL TALK-- LMAO @ ALL U HONKYS ON HERE SAYIN WAT U WOULD OF DID / YALL ALL JUST LIKE HIM TALK SHIT BCUZ U FEEL SAFE AROUND OTHER WHITEY DEVILS THEN THE BLACK GODS PUT U IN PLACE N U FEEL ALONE N OVERPOWERD -- WE NEED MORE VIDS LIKE THIS THIS THE BEST VID WS EVER POSTED - DEATH 2 all WHITES - GOT A PROBLEM HIT ME ON PS3 a718gunRYDAZ OR 360 a718gun RYDAZ IM REACHABLE!!!!!

I think I might add him on PS3, and settle this on Call of Duty, that seems like the sensible thing to do.

grilled cheese sammiches & tomato soup

soup, in general, is straight white people food

yeah soup may have existed in asia since before jesus was born, but they only got like 10 kinds max. we got whole aisles filled with a plethora of diff. kinds

shit, sandwiches in general, too. we invented these shits and there's almost nothing we won't try putting between two slices of bread. nh

haha nah don't laugh, I'm just sayin'

what is "white" food?

tofu?

corndogs?

salad that smells like cat piss and garlic?

my family is from north carolina, so the food i grew up on closely resembles that of black people. Tofu is from asia.