how to eat a watermelon. ya'll been doing it wrong this whole time

El Vergudo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never understood the stereotypes on blacks about how they love chicken and watermelon...chicken is the shit,watermelon is the shit.why the fuck would that be a detriment??? if anything thats a plus...

i'll be the first to say it.black people have great taste in food.also grape soda is the shit.yet more proof that their on to something here...

you ever have dinner with a south african family?

dont eat that gravy

collared greens are nasty ass hell..it may be just me but every place i had them in fort washington maryland they made me ill. half the people would be like "eat somthin child" and glop a giant ass helping of macaroni & cheese , ribs, and greens on my paper plate like it was made out of adamantium .....ten seconds later my plate would be falling apart and barbecue water grease would be all over my lap

i never understood the stereotypes on blacks about how they love chicken and watermelon...chicken is the shit,watermelon is the shit.why the fuck would that be a detriment??? if anything thats a plus...

i'll be the first to say it.black people have great taste in food.also grape soda is the shit.yet more proof that their on to something here...

I agree, making fun of blacks for eating watermelon is the stupidest stereotype ever. Everyone loves watermelon. That's like making fun of somebody for eating apples or some shit.

Make fun of blacks for eating chit'lins, that makes more sense.

you ever have dinner with a south african family?

dont eat that gravy

this reminds me.i was watching some shit today on natgeo about this guy who was hunted by a bunch of african fools who were trying to eat him or someshit.like they came to the compound he was at to give him a note that said all the black people were cool to leave they just wanted the white people and then they pulled out a trash back with this dudes skin in it.shit was rediculous.but hella cool.he ended up getting away and leaving the country only to become paralyzed from the chest down after contracting some fucked up jungle disease.

real talk africans are some crazy ass people.jus sayin

noracistoner

White people love corndogs and microwavable dinners-----???

i have no clue what other white people eat becuase ive never met any outside of my own family and i was actually gonna yahooanswer that shit today haha.

my family eats basicly meat and potatoes on a daily basis.

porkchops/chicken/potroast/cubesteak

and then potatoes and maybe some kind of noodles/beans or something along those lines.

thats it.

any other whiteys who can testify to this?my family also has alot of black dutch roots so idk.

i have no clue what other white people eat becuase ive never met any outside of my own family and i was actually gonna yahooanswer that shit today haha.

my family eats basicly meat and potatoes on a daily basis.

porkchops/chicken/potroast/cubesteak

and then potatoes and maybe some kind of noodles/beans or something along those lines.

thats it.

any other whiteys who can testify to this.my family also has alot of black dutch roots so idk.

Yea diffrent from the white girls I've fucked around with---

always tryin' to offer a nigga a hotpocket------

• Like 1

Nasty ass food---

a documentary should be made about what is the traditional caucasion food---

I'm not racist, I love me some white bitches---but seriously they don't know how to cook

tbh i dont even think white people know what they eat...

meatloaf? deviled eggs? i have no clue.