how to eat a watermelon. ya'll been doing it wrong this whole time

El Vergudo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd agree with that. You guys are wogs. The people with English/Scottish/Irish/Welsh backgrounds are the true white people as far as I'm concerned.

The germans/swedish/russians are on some euro bullshit.

To put it another way calling a greek person a white boy is like calling an indian a nigger.

Sounds racist but thats the way i see it.

wasp means white anglo saxon protestants.none of these things really describe the irish or the scottish really.im pretty sure most irish people are neither anglo saxon nor protestant.white definitely.but not the other shit.irish are celts right?

just a thought.sounds like your trying to make greeks and germans and portuguese people less white.which isnt the case.if your from europe your ass is white.greeks mgith be a bit more darker in complexion to the irish or welsh but there basicly in the same boat.end of story.

also what the fuck is a wog?

"In modern North American usage, WASP may include people apart from English background, from Dutch, German, Huguenot (French Protestant), Scandinavian, Scottish, Austrian, Swiss, Scots Irish (Irish Protestant), Irish and Welsh backgrounds. Members of these nationalities are not always Protestant, and today there is lesser regards to religion when using the WASP phrase. The use of this term may also be used to describe "preppy" speech and mannerisms. Strictly speaking, many people now referred to as "WASPs" are not Anglo-Saxon – that is, the descendants of the Germanic peoples who settled in Britain between the 5th century and the Norman Conquest. Therefore, in modern times the term WASP is sometimes applied to individuals who are technically non-Anglo-Saxons"

if you have white skin, youre white in america

unless youre forigen, then youre white and forigen... we dont play that fancy euro ancestory crap. by that defenition im not white. but I am. white is what society determines you are, and how you are treated, not some super goofy sub category

thats what im saying.it doesnt matter where your people are from if your european your white.i was just pointing out that english and irish arent really that closely related.at least thats what i have heard.that english are anglo saxon and the irish and scots are celtic in origin.just curious...im not irish so i wouldnt know.just something i've heard...

Again, noone is disputing that all white people are white. I don't care if you're English and you're family has been here since the 1700's, or if you're Italian and you got off the boat yesterday, you're still white.

What I'm saying is that there is a difference between different kinds of whites, ESPECIALLY when it comes to the food game (original topic of discussion)

Back to the original question haha

My family pretty much always ate Italian food, because my dad and my mom, on one side, are both Italian. However, my mom's other side is from Virginia, and she grew up there, so we did eat some Southern and American food. So I'll say like meatloaf, pot roasts, shit of that nature

Is meatloaf good?

never ate that----

I guess it's different in Australia then. There are definitely sub groups of whites over here.

Wog = derrogatory term for greek or italian. Pretty much people with an olive/white complexion. I think it means western oriental gentleman.

I guess theres pretty much a racial term for every race that comes over here.

When Obama came into office, a few people made a big deal about what he had for his first meal, a hamburger and french fries. People were shocked that someone that powerful, and with that many options would pick something so simple. Many different meals my come to mind that would fit the occasion, but I know for sure that if I was president I would be eating people.

We need Mero in here, that dude basically has White people pegged on everything they do & eat.

WHITE PEOPLE EAT BABY CARROTS AND DRINK WINE FROM A BOX.

THEY ALSO LIKE TO EAT YOGURT AND GRANOLA, WHENEVER THEY EAT MEAT THEY ONLY PUT SALT AND PEPPER ON IT...LIKE THEO SAID THEY DONT EAT REAL MAC N CHEESE THEY EAT THE BOX SHIT SOMETHIN SERIOUS THOUGH...AND EVEN IF THEY HAVENT EATEN THE PARTICULAR ITEM BEFORE, IF ITS ORGANIC THEY WILL EAT THE SHIT OUTTA THAT SHIT. IF I DUMP DUTCHGUTS INTO A ZIPLOC AND WRITE "ORGANIC" ON THE SHIT THEY'LL EAT THAT SHIT LIKE A LAST MEAL WIT JESUS MY NIGGA TRUE STORY! WHITE PEOPLE ALSO LOVE TEA B LIKE OD ALOT, THEY LIKE TO BE MAD EXOTIC WIT IT AND BUY THE LOOSE TEA AND PUT IT IN THOSE TEA BALL JOINTS AND DRINK THAT SHIT LIKE IT CONTAINS LIFE PARTICLES AND SWAG. UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM IT DOES NOT CONTAIN SWAG SO NIGGAS REMAIN SWAGGERLESS. NIGGAS ALWAYS ALSO GOT A "HOT NEW FOOD" THAT THEY ALL SWEAR THEY BEEN EATING FOR MAD LONG, NOWADAYS ITS POMEGRANATE. I HAVEN'T BEEN STUDYING CAUCASIANS LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS BEFORE THAT, IF YOU KNOW, PUT ME ON.

MOSTLY TRADITIONAL WHITE PEOPLE FOOD IS YOUR FOOD IF YOU'RE NOT WHITE, IF YOU'RE INDIAN, ETHIOPIAN, THAI, OR SOME OTHER ETHNICITY THAT IS "EXOTIC" THEN YOUR FOOD IS WHITE PEOPLE FOOD. SHIT AINT YOURS NO MORE, SORRY NIGGAS.

• Like 1

WHITE PEOPLE EAT BABY CARROTS AND DRINK WINE FROM A BOX.

THEY ALSO LIKE TO EAT YOGURT AND GRANOLA, WHENEVER THEY EAT MEAT THEY ONLY PUT SALT AND PEPPER ON IT...LIKE THEO SAID THEY DONT EAT REAL MAC N CHEESE THEY EAT THE BOX SHIT SOMETHIN SERIOUS THOUGH...AND EVEN IF THEY HAVENT EATEN THE PARTICULAR ITEM BEFORE, IF ITS ORGANIC THEY WILL EAT THE SHIT OUTTA THAT SHIT. IF I DUMP DUTCHGUTS INTO A ZIPLOC AND WRITE "ORGANIC" ON THE SHIT THEY'LL EAT THAT SHIT LIKE A LAST MEAL WIT JESUS MY NIGGA TRUE STORY! WHITE PEOPLE ALSO LOVE TEA B LIKE OD ALOT, THEY LIKE TO BE MAD EXOTIC WIT IT AND BUY THE LOOSE TEA AND PUT IT IN THOSE TEA BALL JOINTS AND DRINK THAT SHIT LIKE IT CONTAINS LIFE PARTICLES AND SWAG. UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM IT DOES NOT CONTAIN SWAG SO NIGGAS REMAIN SWAGGERLESS. NIGGAS ALWAYS ALSO GOT A "HOT NEW FOOD" THAT THEY ALL SWEAR THEY BEEN EATING FOR MAD LONG, NOWADAYS ITS POMEGRANATE. I HAVEN'T BEEN STUDYING CAUCASIANS LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS BEFORE THAT, IF YOU KNOW, PUT ME ON.

MOSTLY TRADITIONAL WHITE PEOPLE FOOD IS YOUR FOOD IF YOU'RE NOT WHITE, IF YOU'RE INDIAN, ETHIOPIAN, THAI, OR SOME OTHER ETHNICITY THAT IS "EXOTIC" THEN YOUR FOOD IS WHITE PEOPLE FOOD. SHIT AINT YOURS NO MORE, SORRY NIGGAS.

hahahaha