how to eat a watermelon. ya'll been doing it wrong this whole time

El Vergudo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHITE PEOPLE EAT BABY CARROTS AND DRINK WINE FROM A BOX.

THEY ALSO LIKE TO EAT YOGURT AND GRANOLA, WHENEVER THEY EAT MEAT THEY ONLY PUT SALT AND PEPPER ON IT...LIKE THEO SAID THEY DONT EAT REAL MAC N CHEESE THEY EAT THE BOX SHIT SOMETHIN SERIOUS THOUGH...AND EVEN IF THEY HAVENT EATEN THE PARTICULAR ITEM BEFORE, IF ITS ORGANIC THEY WILL EAT THE SHIT OUTTA THAT SHIT. IF I DUMP DUTCHGUTS INTO A ZIPLOC AND WRITE "ORGANIC" ON THE SHIT THEY'LL EAT THAT SHIT LIKE A LAST MEAL WIT JESUS MY NIGGA TRUE STORY! WHITE PEOPLE ALSO LOVE TEA B LIKE OD ALOT, THEY LIKE TO BE MAD EXOTIC WIT IT AND BUY THE LOOSE TEA AND PUT IT IN THOSE TEA BALL JOINTS AND DRINK THAT SHIT LIKE IT CONTAINS LIFE PARTICLES AND SWAG. UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM IT DOES NOT CONTAIN SWAG SO NIGGAS REMAIN SWAGGERLESS. NIGGAS ALWAYS ALSO GOT A "HOT NEW FOOD" THAT THEY ALL SWEAR THEY BEEN EATING FOR MAD LONG, NOWADAYS ITS POMEGRANATE. I HAVEN'T BEEN STUDYING CAUCASIANS LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS BEFORE THAT, IF YOU KNOW, PUT ME ON.

MOSTLY TRADITIONAL WHITE PEOPLE FOOD IS YOUR FOOD IF YOU'RE NOT WHITE, IF YOU'RE INDIAN, ETHIOPIAN, THAI, OR SOME OTHER ETHNICITY THAT IS "EXOTIC" THEN YOUR FOOD IS WHITE PEOPLE FOOD. SHIT AINT YOURS NO MORE, SORRY NIGGAS.

nail on the fuckin head my nig. however ..in michigan...white people generally dont give a fuck about organic shit. actually the more generic and unhealthy shit gets grubbed on the most. the small amount of yuppieish types will eat anything organic.

as far as what was that gimmick food for white people....you are in the past my dude....pomegranate, old......acai berry, new.there was something before pomegranate...but i cant remember right now.

true confessions:i eat yogurt and granola on the regs.....but im also a halfrican, so i get a pass.

I think the whites that are heavy in to the organic shit are mainly in the big cities and on the coasts. NY, Cali, probably Chicago & Miami too. But most of the Midwest and the South, whites eat pretty unhealthy. Middle America... remember these are the same people that invented deep fried Twinkies and those bacon burgers that have doughnut buns.

THAT THEY ALL SWEAR THEY BEEN EATING FOR MAD LONG, NOWADAYS ITS POMEGRANATE

artechokes & sushi

as far as what was that gimmick food for white people....you are in the past my dude....pomegranate, old......acai berry, new.there was something before pomegranate...but i cant remember right now. .

Pomegranate and sushi are disgusting, and I've never even heard of an acai berry, but I do hafta step in and defend artichokes.

My mom has been making them stuffed since I was a kid, and even though I'm not a big fan of the artichokes themselves the stuffing is fuckin delicious

people act like sushi means "RAW FISH". which personally i like, but sushi just means rice.

specifically vinegar rice. with a topping. sometimes raw fish, which is called SASHIMI.

I had never even seen sushi until I worked in a restaurant at 17, and then I started making the shit. We did a bunch of different kinds which I all tried, and since then I've tried a bunch more different kinds, and I hated all of them. I think the problem is that I hate sushi vinegar, because the idea of raw fish doesn't bother me at all.

My boy takes his girl to this sushi spot all the time and he gets some kind of shit with fried chicken on it haha. He swears I'd like it, so maybe one day I'll try

I had never even seen sushi until I worked in a restaurant at 17, and then I started making the shit. We did a bunch of different kinds which I all tried, and since then I've tried a bunch more different kinds, and I hated all of them. I think the problem is that I hate sushi vinegar, because the idea of raw fish doesn't bother me at all.

i seem to remember the ensuing argument either with soup fist666 or theo about how you can't make sushi and you don't know what the fuck you were doing or something. hahaha