Wacka Flocka shot twice in the chestpiece....robbed for his chain

Dontemptme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shai and twinky get the nigger pass..

i'm out so if any other negro 12ozers would like to distribute nigger passes feel free.

also it takes two mulattoes to hand out one pass..

yo detroit red, i need yo help folks, im tryin to hand out some nigger passes mayne!!!!

black people kill each other alot.

no shit. i just watched 2 seasons of "the first 48" and there is only about 2 episodes with white people in them as suspects. and if you go by that show, they also tell on eachother and themselfs alot

90% of the reason they kill eachother so much is because they all robb eachother, then it always goes bad

remember when some fool tryed to carjack cam'ron and shot him twice and he drove himself to the hospital? that was crazy

black people kill each other alot.

More like "poor people without much education and social skills are more prone to use violence to solve their problems or to get what they want/need." It transcends color, once you realize it's a class issue it's a lot easier to understand and relate to.

See what I did there? Maybe I'm not as racist as some of you would like to believe.

naw theres alot of white people in all those same poor towns and they dont shoot eachother nearly as much. why is that? cause there not trying to be GANGSTA and pack guns all the time ?? or is it caue all white people have money so the dont need to do that? now thats ignorant. being poor is no excuse for that shit

Whites are better because of genetics, it has nothing to do with cultural and economic conditions, it's all genetics.

That probably makes me genetically superior to you because I got at least a new car in the bank at all times, a sucessfull family, plus my huge nigger cock as a bonus.

I look down upon you from my high horse (I call it black beauty) and will use any excuse to spread this ideology of superiority.

Also, any of you douchebags that have such a narrow taste in music this wak mofaka dude sounds good, open your mind up a little.

Gangsta cocaine dealer rap is good and all but it don't mean if you talk about other shit you suck.

Hanging out with Gucci don't make you a great rapper if you suck, it's just tards might think you have skills by association.

I guess dude forgot to wear his bulletproof fit tht day... Prolly was on his way from scoopin it up from the cleaners....

I bet it went down like this;

Robbers: wacka hand over that chain!

Wacka: Hell nah mang!!!

Robbers: Nigga I'll shoot you!!

Wacka: I dare you!

Robbers: nuggah I aint playing!

Wacka: ah man!! Am I being punked?? Wherh asthun koosher at??

FLACKA! FLACKA!

• Like 2

naw theres alot of white people in all those same poor towns and they dont shoot eachother nearly as much. why is that? cause there not trying to be GANGSTA and pack guns all the time ?? or is it caue all white people have money so the dont need to do that? now thats ignorant. being poor is no excuse for that shit

Apparently we've spent time around different groups of ignorant poor white people.

no shit. i just watched 2 seasons of "the first 48" and there is only about 2 episodes with white people in them as suspects. and if you go by that show, they also tell on eachother and themselfs alot

One word: LAWYER.

They need to make a spoof of Law and Order that makes each episode last exactly 3 seconds after they tell the guy why they are questioning him and he lawyers up and the music plays and the credits roll.

I love watching people try and talk their way out of that shit on those real cop shows like the First 48. They actually think they will be at home sitting on their couch watching tv that night if they make up some random bullshit on a murder case. Heavens no, sir.

See what I did there? Maybe I'm not as racist as some of you would like to believe.

icee.jpg