Wacka Flocka shot twice in the chestpiece....robbed for his chain

Dontemptme

One word: LAWYER.

They need to make a spoof of Law and Order that makes each episode last exactly 3 seconds after they tell the guy why they are questioning him and he lawyers up and the music plays and the credits roll.

I love watching people try and talk their way out of that shit on those real cop shows like the First 48. They actually think they will be at home sitting on their couch watching tv that night if they make up some random bullshit on a murder case. Heavens no, sir.

Seriously dude, it blows my mind. I'll try to bullshit with a cop up until the point the cuffs go on, and then I wouldn't talk to them about a jaywalking ticket. These muthafuckas are stupid as fuckin shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lesson learned? Don't EVER let a guy who only sleeps every 3 days give you your rap name. I can see the meeting now, the label A&R sits down to a meeting with gucci

The story of how wakka flocka flame got his wakka flocka name

A&R: "excuse me, Mr Mane, we have this great rapper we want you to work with

Gucci : sits behind table with his shirt off, sweating profusely & guzzling orange juice "Ok, I'm skrait, wha hiz nayme be"

A&R: "well Mr Mane, we don't have one, you know what's hot in the streets...

Gucci: "Skreets?"

A&R: "yes Mr Mane, skreets... Well anyways we figured you might be able to name him"

Gucci: aww yeah wakka flakka gnamean? Skrait? Skribble skrabble!" grinds teeth and wipes his runny nose on his new frankenberry chain

A&R: "did you just say wakka flocka? Did I just hear that?"

Gucci: "Yuh okay, wakka flocka wuzzle wizxle, yuh fideal meh?"

A&R: "Wakka flocka? Seriously? What does that even mean?"

Gucci: "WAKKA FLOCKA... WAKKA FLOCKA FLAME?!?" searches his pockets frantically for a lighter

A&R: "wakka flocka flame? Really? Well you know best Mr Mane"

Gucci: "Flame! Wakka flocka flame?!? Ya feelmeh?"

A&R: "alright, let's run it, good meeting Mr Mane" leaves office

Gucci: "where's my wakka flocka flame, I can't light my blunt! Hey where did those label execs go?"

Seriously dude, it blows my mind. I'll try to bullshit with a cop up until the point the cuffs go on, and then I wouldn't talk to them about a jaywalking ticket. These muthafuckas are stupid as fuckin shit

the point you say lawyer is when they say do you have anything to say

yeah mother fucker

lawyer

010_10.jpg.bf7c728a05fc14d543325cef78ba0dad.jpg

• 1 year later...

Is it me, or has this whole rap culture become absolutely, completely fucking retarded? I remember after BIG died, Puffy and a bunch of other rappers started going all pop, wearing shiny pants and shit, and I thought "Man, that's it, it's all over." Boy was I wrong. This genre is truly scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel, it's insane.

Also, I've got love for the South. I have a lot of family from there, etc., but honestly, Atlanta has to consistently produce the shittiest rappers and followings/trends in all of the land. From Soulja Boy to the Ying Yang Twins, and now the torch has been passed to these clowns. Anybody watch the World Star Hip Hop video on the first page of this thread? Makes me want to kill myself, bunch of fucking goons jumping around in a club talking shit and flashing gang signs, then ultimately fighting each other.

Give me some Illmatic, old Alkaholiks, old Mobb Deep any day of the week, I hope all these no IQ having wannabe Nino Brown's get locked up or fail miserably. Brick Squad, yo!

• Like 2

What WOULD be dope is if none of this shit made the news at all. That way these so called rappers wouldn't feel COOL after they get shot and get publicity for being "street". That's what Camron did, and all these fucks lately ....They want to establish themselves as some real niggas so they'll get shot IN THE ARM and be all over the news. Radio. Worldstarhiphop, etc...

Garbabe.

I'm glad Max B, Lil Boosie, C murda, and other shitheads are locked up for good. Didn't hear of their garbage names till they made news for bullshit.

Okay, so let me get this straight. You're smart enough to make decent enough "music" to get enough money to blow $10,000 on a chain but you're not smart enough to put it away while you're walking though the hood? Better yet, you're not smart enough to move out of that shit hole now that you have enough money to live somewhere where you won't get fucking shot for your chain? Some people need to give up being hoodrat niggas and move out of the crack den. Sure your "street cred" may go down a bit when you move out of the hood, but as far as I'm concerned it's better than getting shot over a fucking muppets necklace you paid 10 grand for. Black people these days...:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Okay, so let me get this straight. You're smart enough to make decent enough "music" to get enough money to blow $10,000 on a chain but you're not smart enough to put it away while you're walking though the hood? Better yet, you're not smart enough to move out of that shit hole now that you have enough money to live somewhere where you won't get fucking shot for your chain? Some people need to give up being hoodrat niggas and move out of the crack den. Sure your "street cred" may go down a bit when you move out of the hood, but as far as I'm concerned it's better than getting shot over a fucking muppets necklace you paid 10 grand for. Black people these days...:rolleyes:

He wasn't walking through the hood you dumb white faggot.